Strategic financial management book printing error

 I had bought Strategic Financial Management CA Final Book of Pattabhi
> Ram, 2012(revised edition)Mumbai,
> on 8/2/2012.
> I found the following mistakes.
> 1) on page 14 FVF is wrongly printed as PVF in the Formula 2 box.
>
> 2) On page 20 in the first example on first line in the place of
> 1,00,000 , wrongly 5,00,000 is written.
>
> 3) on page 31 in the table of Shareholders and Long term lenders,
> under the head Long term lenders, in the place of Interest and
> Repayment of Long term Loans wrongly Yes is written, it should be 'No'
>
> 4) On Page 42, solution for case (v), computation of NPV table is missing.
 

these are few errors I noticed.there may be more

I repeatedly requested the publication to rectify the error and sent a new copy, but in vain.

 

I just wanted students to be aware while purchasing the books.

 

Replies (3)
Yes. I also found them in earlier edition and wrote them. But their mail address as given in book wasn't correct.

I got a mail from Mr. Pattabhi Ram. He said , he will consider the rectification of error in the new edition.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details