EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Story OF CA

Page no : 2

Vinod V Menon CA | CISA (Chartered Accountant) (510 Points)
Replied 16 April 2008

friends, Nothing was written to disappoint anyone. Eventhough when i turn back, i feel i lost a lot, everything was for good only. Now i am working overseas with a decent pay, good job and persuing cisa.

I have come across many CAs who opted for a low level salary and started their career. I am strongly against that. These guys are ruining our future also. I think institute whould really do something to increase the standard of pay.

When i went for campus, institute was repeating that no company will be allowed to offer any salary below 400,000 INR per annum. Believe me friends, I landed up on a job which offered me 360k. Few of my friends at the campus joined many companies offering even less than that. We should have our say. Dont join such companies who pay us less... After all we have survived all these problems, mental trauma, loss of precious life time etc not to sit with something a graduate is earning in a BPO! We should get a better pay! what ever be the scenario.

Again, the kind of job we do.... I have friends who landed up doing jobs like data entry etc. after all are we trained for this? We did CA so that what ever we do have some value addition in our life and in our career. Now a days most CAs are recruited to BPOs where our position is between graduates - with a high pay pack!

Nothing comes to you unless you ask and work for it!

Vinod V Menon CA | CISA (Chartered Accountant) (510 Points)
Replied 16 April 2008

One more incident i like to narrate.... it happened in campus. Infosys was conducting interview. They were calling names of persons for interview. There was one guy who didnt hear them call his name, came after sometime to enquire whether his name was called or not. The lady who was sitting at the reception was scolding him in high voice for not turning up while his name was called. This guy was silently hearing it and believe me friends, begging for his chance.

After all friends, why should we be like this? We should have our voice heard. We should have the courage to turn back and say "I am a Chartered Accountant and I know what I am saying" .....

(Guest)

Hi,

I want to put my views only in this regard.

Please look ahead and keep on working hard. CA profession to me is the best one in comparison with any other profession.

My request feel proud for what you have achieved you will live happily.

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 04 June 2008

Same here friends..I am proud that i am doing CA profession

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: