Easy Office
LCI Learning

Solved Test Papers-ICWA Inter Stage 2

Page no : 3
(Guest)

Please send me ICWA Inter question paper set & Answer paper.

(Guest)

Dear all,  I have registered as Inter Student in Oct 08 for postal coaching.  Can anybody guide me as to the time limit for submission of test papers.  R they to be answered and sent in one go or step by step.

Regards,

Kailash

(Guest)

Dear sir,

Please sent me Answer Stage 1 of ICWAI (Inter) Examination from june 2005 to june 2008.

Tkanking you.

Regards

Niraj singh

(Guest)

I Want 2nd Stage Papers Questions &  Answers Plz. Send me.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"

Hi Everybody,
I need answers to test papers for ICWA inter (new syllabus) for stage 1 &2. Could  anybody send  me  the same to my emila id : gopal_ks @ yahoo,com ? It would be great helpfull to me

Ayyappa

"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :A Ramanathan
" Hi Everyone,
I need answers to test papers for ICWA inter stage 2. Can anyone provide me with the same? It would be really helpful.
Regards
Ramanathan
"

(Guest)

Kindly Can i get solved paper of Inter Stage only of Cost & Management accounting paper....Kindly do the same as soon as possible....

(Guest)

Dear Friends,

I need the Answer Paper for Stage 1 Questiions in new syllabus i.e 2008 batch. if any one have the answer paper means please send me through mail. it will help me for more.

thanks with Regards,

S.P.SUNIL KUMAR

S.Giri (student) (42 Points)
Replied 04 December 2008

"

hello sushma,

i need solved testpapers for stageII for managment accounting&its performance analysis, &QT test papers 2005 test T3, T4 only if you have it can u send to my email.I the email id is sukumargiri @ sify.com i  want to send the  papers as soon as possible to get cc.

will u help me

bye,

giri.s

"
I also want ICWAI INTER group -2 solved "TEST PAPER".

"

hello I have just posted Inter 2nd stage test papers to Chennai.
I can scan mail you the solved papers, but I have solved it to the best of my knowledge and am not sure whether it is right or wrong.
but I think so 31st of August  is the last date for submission of papers

"

1 Like

S.Giri (student) (42 Points)
Replied 04 December 2008

"

hello sushma,

i need solved testpapers for stageII for managment accounting&its performance analysis, &QT test papers 2005 test T3, T4 only if you have it can u send to my email.I the email id is sukumargiri @ sify.com i  want to send the  papers as soon as possible to get cc.

will u help me

bye,

giri.s

"
I also want ICWAI INTER group -2 solved "TEST PAPER".

"

hello I have just posted Inter 2nd stage test papers to Chennai.
I can scan mail you the solved papers, but I have solved it to the best of my knowledge and am not sure whether it is right or wrong.
but I think so 31st of August  is the last date for submission of papers

"

(Guest)

Hi Everyone,

I need answers to test papers for ICWA inter stage 1 & 2. Can anyone provide me with the same? It would be really helpful.

Regards

Amit

DILLIP KUMAR ROUT (STUDENT) (24 Points)
Replied 06 December 2008

Hi EveryBody,

If any one have suggested Answer Papers for  ICWAI Inter Group-I ( Accounting, Law&Auditing, Direct Taxation) ;Kindly Please send me to my mail( routdillip @ ymail.com)  

Prabodh (EMPLOYEE) (23 Points)
Replied 11 December 2008

Originally posted by :A Ramanathan
" Hi Everyone,
I need answers to test papers for ICWA inter stage 2. Can anyone provide me with the same? It would be really helpful.
Regards
Ramanathan
"

praveen (accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 04 January 2009

Hai Every one,

I have joined ICWA. Could you please help me to or suggest me where iI can find out the ICWA inter solved test paper.can anyone complete Inter Ist group testpapers please mail to me or let me how the way to solve the test papers

Repaly please

pravikpl @ gmail.com

anurag (no) (35 Points)
Replied 07 January 2009

SIR

I AM INTER STUDENT OF ICWAI  SIR I WANT TO KNOW SOLVED PAPER OF ICWAI FIRST AND SECOND STAGE  OF DECEMBER2008 EXALMINATION

SIR PLZ REPLY ME

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: