Page no : 2
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi
I Want A  ICWA Old  Second Stage  Text Paper  
Please Help Me

Yours
"

OBULIRAJAN R (FINANCE INCHARGE) (22 Points)
Replied 27 August 2008

hi any body can send icwai inter stage ii test papar answer... please send its very urgent

" Hi.......
Could U please help me Or suggest me where i can find solved question papers of ICWA inter  exam, or any body has, please provide me. i would be grateful. U can mail me at ajjudonald123 @ rediffmail.com
"

sushma (CA) (29 Points)
Replied 27 August 2008

" I also want ICWAI INTER group -2 solved "TEST PAPER".

"

hello I have just posted Inter 2nd stage test papers to Chennai.

I can scan mail you the solved papers, but I have solved it to the best of my knowledge and am not sure whether it is right or wrong.

but I think so 31st of August  is the last date for submission of papers

sankalp nayar (SERVICE) (20 Points)
Replied 30 August 2008

hello, i am looking for the answers for ETs for financial accounting and dierct tax applicatoin fo ICWA INTERMEDIATE STAGE 2 ,,,,,,,,pls if anybody can help me , then it would be a great hand to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls send the same at my e-mail id.........

(Guest)
Originally posted by :A Ramanathan
"hi, have you got the answers for ICWAI stage II -AFA papers, if yes please can u send the details, i need to send the eligibility papers Hi Everyone,
I need answers to test papers for ICWA inter stage 2. Can anyone provide me with the same? It would be really helpful.
Regards
Ramanathan
"

(Guest)

Please, sent me ICWAI (Intermediate) Stage 2 test paper 2002 answers as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Manoj Kr.Roy 

(Guest)

Hi

I WANT A ICWA STAGE I QUESTION PAPER WITH HIS ANSWER FOR THE OLD & NEW SYLLABUS

SO PLEASE SEND ME

REGARDS

(Guest)

Hi

I WANT A ICWA STAGE I QUESTION PAPER WITH HIS ANSWER FOR THE OLD & NEW SYLLABUS

SO PLEASE SEND ME

REGARDS

raguvasanth (jr. Auditor) (21 Points)
Replied 02 October 2008

hi every body

i need solved test paper for icawl,

plz help me

1 Like

Roopa (employee) (0 Points)
Replied 03 October 2008

hi friends,

I need a solved question paper of  ICWA for  intermediate course for gruop 1& 2. if u send me that paper to my above maitained maii id, it would be very helpfull. 

(Guest)

hi,

i want a icwai inter second stage sloved recent questionpaper.please  help me. u can mail me at d_rengarajan @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

hi, can anyone please send me question papers of icwa inter - Group I and II. i would be greatful. you can email me at riva212 @ yahoo.com

(Guest)

hi, can anyone of you  please send me question papers of icwai inter Group I and II. i would be greatful. you can email me at riva212 @ yahoo.com

(Guest)
Originally posted by :A Ramanathan
" Hi Everyone,
I need answers to test papers for ICWA inter stage 2. Can anyone provide me with the same? It would be really helpful.
Regards
Ramanathan
"

Lakshmi (tax analyst) (0 Points)
Replied 31 October 2008

hi any body can send icwai inter stage ii solved question papers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: