Easy Office
Easy Office

SHOULD I GO FOR NEXT ATTEMPT

Page no : 3

CA Praveen (Practicing CA) (35 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Dear Robin

definitely, no other way!!!!!!!! Kila to Fateh Karna hi Hai, AAJ nahi to KAL , go with it. Yes go with full planning , specially u plan for three Hour of Exams, how u go through paper, which questions attempt first etc, u r welcome for further opinion

Praveen

bhagyalakshmi (learner) (141 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Hello Robin

My frnds n i Myself wrote the 3 times......so some of us have hopes and some are ready for next attempt........Have sportive spirit.....Go onnn...its not any normal exam its CAaaaaaaaa Man.....Do it U ll Succeed.......All the Best

Abhimanyu Bind (CA Final Student & Audit Assitant)   (2051 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Hey, if you are feeling that you will not clear your previous attempt then prepare for next attempt and do hard work. Prepare throughly and go with confidence for exams. Surely,you will clear this time.Dixy undergarments ki add nai dekhi Salman Khan vali, "Zindgi aur jang me Jitata wo nai he jo Jor se marta he, Jitata wo he jo girne k bad fir se khada ho jata he". So, try for next one with hard work you will surely clearly. Best of luck. We all with u for building up your confidence.

PRATIK.S.SHAH (1) (108 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

u shud go for another attempt b'coz frnd mine is the 4th attempt in this may-10..still awaiting fr the results dn't loose hope............

Ramil (CA,L.L.B.) (Taxation) (147 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

You cannot b defeated untill u leave to endeavour.

dost success and failure are two sides are are of a coin .

if you did not get succeed in 3 attempts , it doesnot mean u cannt succeed in subsequent attempts,

Take example of eminent scientist Adison , he did more than thousand efforts to invent electricity.

In an interview he said i hv found 1000 ways by which electricity cannt be produced.

So always be optimistic and keep trying but ur efforts must b with improvements , find out ur lacunas ,

where u lack in and then collect ur courage and get enthusiastic to make it ur last attempt.

Dost  yeh to life ki starting hai itne me ghabra jayega to aage kaise life to face karega.

Let the difficulty know u , u r more tougher.

At last ,I want to say BIG"BEST OF LUCK FOR UR CAREER AND UR FORTHCOMING LIFE"

bye and take care                      

Kiru.G (Article Assitant) (273 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

dont quit....try try untill sucess ll come...!!

M S ANAND (AGM Finance) (74 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

do not think just keep giving your exams jyaada sochna nahi i am a living example my failure in ca put me down with thoughts of suicide and i happened to meet a sadhu in varanasi by chance who just gave me the message lage raho jeet tumari hai .That was the turning point.i went on to complete ca icwa and cs after that.Remember sharukh khans dialog from the film baazigar "Haar ke jeetne walon ko bazigar kehte hain

Avik Sinha (CA Final group 1 cleared B.Com(H))   (132 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

dont give up,

Aniket Gupta (Accountant ) (81 Points)
Replied 01 June 2010

Hi Robin , I M Aniket I M Here Absolute like u 

but i am incouraged  by my brother he is in final and he has successeed the first group in 1 attempt

but u will be jumped from your seet that vo ab 8 va attempt dene jarahe he nov10 me

here tumahara to abhi 4 hi he. me khud 4 tha attemt dene  ja raha hu

so tention nahi lene ka keval jimedaari lene ka ki ca banna aur nahi ye tumhare haath me he

aishu123 (employee) (32 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

Hi,

Failures are the stepping stones for sucess so dont give up try and try until u get it.

ALL THE BEST

COMPETITIVE EXAM MODEL PAPERS

CA Kanwaljeet (Chartered Accountant) (88 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

yes, try again robin,

ruk jana nahi tu kahi haar kar, raho par chalke millenge saaye bahar ke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what u think

Bhavik Damani (Student) (67 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

hi robin, dont think about attempt yaar. even i cleared my PCC at 3rd attempt. just try to achieve ur target. there are so many person who have faced problem in their life and got failed. but at last they got unbelievable sucess. every one has to face problem if one wants sucess. and ye to CA he. always motivate ur self. think positive.

Bharat (CA Final) (32 Points)
Replied 03 June 2010

In CA Exams never quit until u win. If u quit means gone. Don't bother about exams. just prepare ur best. Give exam confidently. Success will definitely come. It is common for CA student.

AMANJOT SINGH ( ipcc+helping hands for friends to the best of my knowledge)   (53 Points)
Replied 01 October 2010

Yes, pehale log khete thai "karo ya maro" ab khete hai "don't die until you do" remember this and prepare

M S ANAND (AGM Finance) (74 Points)
Replied 25 January 2011

Karna hai bas Dont bother about other things .Just do it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: