Easy Office
Easy Office

SHOULD I GO FOR NEXT ATTEMPT

Page no : 2

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

hai friend,

attempt your exam till you get success. if time is not sufficient or you are unable to concentrate attempt atleast one group whcih you feel very interesting and after that attempt next group.

all the best

madhavi

Rknahar (Rupesh Kumar Nahar) (85 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Dear friend,

I will also suggest not to "give up".

It will better for u to review  following points before next attempts:-

1) First review the subjects in which u got less marks & tries to improve it.

2) Strong ur practical

3) Complete or practice topics for ques r set for more marks

4) U have attempts thrice so don’t start subjects every times from beginning

5) Practice ur practical so dat u don’t have to revise from beginning during exam time.

6) As ur are in work so u get less time in a day for study so try to avoid hard physical work in office  so dat when u come from office ,can devote fresh mind in study

7) Try to manage time for study either before or after office f4 beginning/ or every day.

8) Carry soft copies of theory paper (notes) in Pan Drive, if u got an hour free time in office to revise them.

9) Utilize fully weekends & holidays as u r not getting more leave 4 exams.

All d very best.

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (306 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

think +ve

only think of the passing..

you can and you will pass the next attempt...

al iz wel...

if u r not confident then u wil not pass 

if u r confident then u wil pass....

dont wast time start study 4m now...

Gargi Ranade (CS) (619 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Hi Robin!!

After taking so much effort you should not miss the happiness of achiving title " CA" ... These two words will definetly heal all your earlier wounds.... dont loose that b'ful moment of your final result which will raise your esteem & make your life...

Moreover , no one can predict CA exam result , you may clear in this attempt itself... my best wishes will be always with you.... just go ahead , without thinking about results

mjexito21 (STUDENT) (32 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Dear robin and rose,

The question here is not whether you should give the next attempt or not , but it is whether you want to become a Chartered?

To be a CA is not just about hardwork , intelligence or knowledge . It is more than that.

Although one cannot undermine the importance of the above factors , one must understand that they all sum up into one single being . n that is the desire to become a CA.If u have that desire all the other factors come automatically.

There must be a burning desire within you , to become a CA, then n only then can u achieve success.

Failing the exams n giving attempts after attempts does dampen ones spirit . Trust me I know how it feels when you have to go back to the exam hall again to write the same papers. It is painful n literally heart wrecking.But just for a moment think about the day that u will be a CA. Visualize the scene when u will add those initials before ur name. The power, the pleasure it is really overwhelming and for once allow it to overwhelm u.My dears then u will know that attempts do not matter. Failures do not hinder. The only thing that matters is your goal.

You have 5 months in your hand, 5 months is more than enough time to prepare for your 6 subjects. You have made many mistakes in your past , But instead of making them again learn from them. See where you fall down n learn about your weaknesses. Work hard and keep the desire burning n no sooner you will be a CA.

Finally remember this:if after every failure a student would have left this course then the society would have been deprived of more than half of its CA's. So just go n get it .

ANANDA D (Article Assistant) (61 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Hi Robbin,

Just look at once  the following proverbs analyse it .

"Failure is the stepping stone of success"

"Speed thrills but Kills"

"Revise or Perish"

"The more you sweat in practice the less you bleed in battle"

Do you one thing one of my senior who is in CA Final now, has got rank in his 5th attempt of PE-II

hence nothing is impossible until you make it possible, do not let your go confidence low, just sit calmly and assess you strengths and weakness and plan accordingly and go for November 2010 exam as I am also giving my attempt...

" All is WeLL"

All the BEST'

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Manager Finance Transformation)   (622 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Hey Bhai,

I would suggest that ,if the FEELING of solving a question faster than others STILL EXCITES YOU and you still think that CA should be added BEFORE YOUR NAME then you MUST appear in the examination...

I know only one thing which i've got to learnt in Orientation Programme that it just take 15 EXAMS and 45 HOURS of  ours' to settle our next 45 YEARS of life with UTMOST RESPECT, PLEASURE AND MONEY RAINING ALL OVER besides the fact that you would not just only secure your future but the future of your DECENDATNS..... so if you think that way, then kindly go for the examination.....

Hope that you would be appearing & passing the next examination...

Regards

Vikas...(",)

1 Like

Sanket Damodar Karve (Business) (179 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Robin

I hv failed in PE 2 by just one mark & at the same time agreegatd by 309.

So i gave next attempt, rather than quiting.

Dont ever letgo any opportunity as it is.

Give ur full efforts U R going to clear this time.

Regards

Sanket Damodar Karve (Business) (179 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Robin

I hv failed in PE 2 by just one mark & at the same time agreegatd by 309.

So i gave next attempt, rather than quiting.

Dont ever letgo any opportunity as it is.

Give ur full efforts U R going to clear this time.

Regards

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (235 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Dear Robin,

Not not studious but also braveheart require to pass any professional exam. So if you are not brave enough then leave. If yes prepare mentality like do or die. Dear Rabin,Book of Swami Vivekananda can helps you . All is in attitude. I do not believe failure is the piller of success, but it kills to. So unless you think yourself as failure no one can failed you. In our life you main goal is to live life. So enjoy the sprit of life. Nor Success or failure lust forever. Best wished to CA Robin, good luck.

With best regards.

CS & CMA Chandranath Banerjee.

1 Like

CA Kabir (CA ) (41 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Buddy, it took me three attempts to clear PCC with 1 month leave for each attempt.

Failure is a part of life. One cannot appreciate success unless one fails.

So dont get disappointed and dont quit. Go ahead you can clear it this time

Chandni (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (70 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

THIS IS WHT I DO....WHEN THNGS DNT GO MY WAY......?

I JST STOP THNKNG ABT DEM FOR SOMETIME....................SO MY SUGGESTION WULD BE THAT U SHOULD  SKIP AN ATTEMPT  N THEN TRY AGAIN

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

hi robin

if u r graduate than u must give the attempt

but if u r prsng grad. than 1st go for grad.than for PCC

n ALL THE BEST

CA sumit chejara (ca final) (99 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

ya dear u shouldgo 4 next ttempt. tumko next attempt dena hi hoga bhai. do not  lose hope everything will be fine. i m with u .

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

ALL IZZ WELL.. NEVER GIVE UP.. U WILL SUCCEED!! CHEER UP ROBIN!!!:):)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: