Easy Office
LCI Learning

Should Articles go on strike against ban on transfers

Page no : 4

Rajesh (CA PCC) (74 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

I am with u guys...... please post the e-mail  ID of Institute were we can mail them and flood there Inbox.......so please do it i am waiting.

Taranjit Singh (Chartered Accountant) (6108 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

Strikes are not Solution....

Rock on (CA Final) (340 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

Yaar Strike Start karo and Kab se hain ye batado, Nearly all my frens are Frusted with the rule ban on transfer of articleship including me, So, Please inform kar dena We will definately assist on this ............and if we start Strike then it is also good for the student who want to Pursue CA after us. So GO AHEAD PLEASE

Rock on (CA Final) (340 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

Originally posted by : Taranjit Singh

Strikes are not Solution....

if strikes are not solution then give us the direction............. So that CA institute can understand the Problem of Student  and Don't always favour the member for the bl**dy Politics due to which they always favour their member......... Really Sir,  I think ICAI is harsh to Student..............

CA Nitesh Buddhadev (Wealth Management Professional)   (1604 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

yes we should mail at vicepresident @ icai.org and president @ icai.org according to mitsu's suggestion

Sushama Bare (Articled Clerk) (21 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

We should have a union so that we can fight for our rights against the ICAI

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

Don't say such things in this forum. The owner of this website is CA Vinod Jain, Chairman of BOS,icai. He can use this website to track down students who protest against icai policies and cause troubles.

Rahul Agarwal (Future CA) (217 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

No transfer means, U are now handicapped!!!!!

U have to live the life whether U like it or not because BOSS is alwayz rite!!!!!

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 27 June 2010

I dont think strike is the solution. You should use the lawful and legal means to get justice though i wont sayt hat stike is illelgal. Its legal only if you have compelte reasons to support your views. Lets discuss wwith icai if they did not reply then our work is done. as we can surely put the reasons that even after tried contacting icai lot of times they were failed to respond and now we are taklingt this step.

But to have an successful stike its essential to unite all the articles which are all over India. Physical meet is not possible so we can have a voting against and in favour of transfer by all articels and CAs. Every vote does mention the reasons for suporting or not supporting the ban on transfer.

Even this forum massage coul be the one initiative ti compel icai to respond to articles queries

(Guest)

U really think STRIKE of articles will help support the cause? Dont they already know the miserable condition of articles? How practical is it.. Though a very revolutionary thought , but how many articles will be able to join in? at the cost of absentism ? Each day unattended will be treated as leave whether anything is done about it or not.. ABSENTISM at articles will be leave and the main purpose (GETTING OUT OF THAT PLACE) is defeated due to excess leave, iF the matter is not resolved at the earliest (WHICH WILL DEFINATELY HAPPEN COZ ITS THE STUDENTS NOT THE MEMBERS) the leave will keep increasing and at the end of the day the institute will come up with some temporary solution till the things return to normal..what will be acheived..ITS NOT THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEMS FACED BY THE ARTICLES..JUST THAT STRIKE IS NOT A SOLUTION...WILL NOT BENEFIT ARTICLES..ITS MY VIEW

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: