Easy Office
Easy Office

Share Your Views on Budget 2013 !!!

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ASHISH PATHAK

Originally posted by : Ramesh Verma

Commenting on the budget based on the FM 's Qualification  and  Awards & guidance received by him is nothing but a childish reaction !

Nothing remarkable changes in this Budget for AAM admi.!

Mr.Rakesh (Fake Account) , I have also  supported my points with solid reasons. I have highligted the significance of some of the radical points in the budget. I guess, commenting and criticising someone like this, without stating proper reasons is more childish.

@ Ashish Pathak (Fake Profile Pik)

I dont want to argue with you !

You are such a stupid person that you cant even write my name properly!

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Yes, Because P Chidambaram Well Know That if He Present Very Benefited Budget to Mango man or Very Worse, They will Suffer in Both.

so He Presented Neutral Budget so That Discussing on same Have No More Scope.

I Read in One Leading Newspaper That

"Chidambaram Well Know " That Next Year Election and This Time Dhoni Act Will Not Work Like Playing 4 and 6, This Time They Have to Follow Dravid as Neutral.

After Reading These , I Really Understood What the Budget is....

and Highly Agree With That Newspaper Views and Modified my Views.

Mohika Sinha (Student CA- Final CS- Executive)   (169 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Very few amendments this time..  a neutral budget overall..

Replied 01 March 2013

Dear All,

I Was Reading Budget Synopsis, Budget Summary, Budget Views.

But Didnt Found Some Proposal (We Can Say Them Hidden), That Were No Where Discussed.

Just Want to Highlights Points Which are really Hideen.

Hidden proposal I --in Income Tax Act 1961 by Finance Bill 2013

Under the existing provisions of section 56, the transfer of immoveable properties (stamp value of which exceeds Rs.50,000) without consideration is treated as income in the hands of recipient but transfer of such property for inadequate consideration is outside the ambit of such provisions.
It is now proposed that if the consideration for transfer of such property is less than the stamp duty value of the property by an amount exceeding Rs.50,000/-then the difference between the stamp duty value and the stated consideration shall be treated as income of the recipient. 
For example, the stamp duty value of the property is one lakh while the consideration for transfer is Rs.30,000/-. The difference of Rs.70,000/- shall be deemed income of the recipient.
However, it is also proposed that where the date of agreement and date of registering the document is different then, stamp duty value would be taken as on the date of agreement provided such consideration or part thereof had been paid by any mode other than cash on or before the date of agreement.
Necessary amendment is being proposed in section 56.

Hidden proposal II --in Income Tax Act 1961 by Finance Bill 2013

Agricultural income & capital gain on agricultural land:

under the existing provisions, the distance from the limits of the municipality is to be measured by road. It is now proposed that distance is to be measured aerially. How the aerial distance will be calculated is not prescribed.
Further, under the proposed amendment, the distance from the municipality shall now be 2 KM from the local limits of municipality having population of more than 10000 but not exceeding one lakh; 6 KM from the local limits of municipality having population of more than one lakh but not exceeding ten lakhs; and 8 KM from the local limits of municipality having population of more than 10 lakhs.
(The necessary amendments have been made in sections 2(1A) & 2(14))

Hidden proposal III --in Income Tax Act 1961 by Finance Bill 2013

Under the existing provisions, the provisions of section 50C are applicable only to the transfer of capital assets. Such provisions are not applicable to sale or transfer of immoveable properties by a person engaged in the business of real estate.
It is now proposed to insert section 43CA, similar to section 50C, so as to apply such deeming provisions to the transactions of transfer of immoveable properties by a person engaged in the business of real estate. For example, if the builder transfers a flat to the buyer at a consideration of Rs.30 lakhs but value for the purpose of stamp duty is taken at Rs.35 lakhs then, the profit of the builder shall be computed as if the sale consideration is Rs.35 lakhs.
It is also proposed that the existing provisions of section 50C(2) will apply to such transactions also.
However, it is also proposed that where the date of agreement and date of registering the document is different then, stamp duty value would be taken as on the date of agreement provided such consideration or part thereof had been paid by any mode other than cash on or before the date of agreement.

With Best Regards,
CA Ayush Agrawal

2 Like

Mihir (Wealth Manager) (5293 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

FM is out of ideas. UPA focusing on election. People are struggling with rising inflation and diminishing opportunities.

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

(Guest)

Budget does not help to

1. Increase growth
  2. Reduce inflation
  3. Increase employment

Its just a politically motivated budget no

1 Like

Ritesh Jain (CA, CS in Job) (675 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

MY views.. /forum/home-loan-interest-deduc-hahaha-mast-fool--241237.asp

CA ANSHUL DOKANIA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (196 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

i think the budget is growth oriented rather than populist..budget has been drawn keeping in mind all the sectors of the economy..be it agriculture,medical,education,minority..the budget also focussed on women empowerment by announcing a seperate bank for women, allocating 1000 crores for nirbhaya fund,raising the limit of 50000 to 100000 for bringing gold from foreign country..income tax slab remains the same whereas persons having total income more than 1 crores are burdened with a surcharge of 10 % which is very justified..employement opportuinities will increase as now every town having population of more than 10000 wud be provided with an office of lic and gic and city having population of more than 100000 can have private fm radio..now the norms for listing the securities for small and medium enterprises also become liberal, which wud encourage these entities to raise cheap funds ..overall gud budget..but critics are always critics..they never get satisfied..so no body can help..

1 Like

CA ANSHUL DOKANIA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (196 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

i think the budget is growth oriented rather than populist..budget has been drawn keeping in mind all the sectors of the economy..be it agriculture,medical,education,minority..the budget also focussed on women empowerment by announcing a seperate bank for women, allocating 1000 crores for nirbhaya fund,raising the limit of 50000 to 100000 for bringing gold from foreign country..income tax slab remains the same whereas persons having total income more than 1 crores are burdened with a surcharge of 10 % which is very justified..employement opportuinities will increase as now every town having population of more than 10000 wud be provided with an office of lic and gic and city having population of more than 100000 can have private fm radio..now the norms for listing the securities for small and medium enterprises also become liberal, which wud encourage these entities to raise cheap funds ..overall gud budget..but critics are always critics..they never get satisfied..so no body can help..
1 Like

Replied 01 March 2013

Originally posted by : CA ANSHUL DOKANIA

Nicely Said

khyati shah (CA Practice ) (62 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

There are not many Chnges in the budget this time ....and as said by many not much to discuss about the same 

Ritesh Jain (CA, CS in Job) (675 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

CA. Anshul has rightly pointing out those effective announcements...there are two types of announcements when a financial budget is laid..the first one is INDIRECT (those which are quoted by CA. ANSHUL) and other is DIRECT which directly effect common man and the effect can be monetized in real terms.. for e.g tax slab, exemption, service tax etc....and it is true that majority are concerned about DIRECT effect of budget.. It is just a common man world and for a few moment jus forget that one is CA/CS/ICWA.. be just a common man and you will find no body cares about a)allocating 1000 crores for nirbhaya fund (because a comman man see it as a new scope for new scam), b) raising the limit of 50000 to 100000 for bringing gold from foreign country (how many will be effected really ??) c)every town having population of more than 10000 wud be provided with an office of lic and gic (does it really make a common man happy.!!!!) neverthless...Anshul has rightly stated the line..'critics will always criticize'.
1 Like

Paarth (Finance Associate) (210 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

hello friends, i have doubt regarding the budget. 

I HEARD THAT BUDGET 2013 THE IMPORT DUTY HAS BEEN HIKED. PLEASE GUIDE ME THAT IF I BUY AN IPHONE 5 IN APRIL OR LATER, SO WILL THE PRICES BE HIKED AND IF NOT THEN WHY.....PLEASE EXPLAIN IF SOMEONE KNOWS THE REAL LOGIC BEHIND THIS. . . . . 

Pratik (Article clerk) (21 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

I think it is prudent budget a massive steps has been proposed by the Hon Finance Minister to boost the economy. Finally they realised the need of investment to gear up the growth journey of our nation. In step forward to path of recovery Hon. Finance Minister has announced number of schemes/projects/programmes. Extreme care has been taken not to worsen the situation in the econmy further but to maintain the situation as it is. As per my opinion problem will only arises if ministry will not be able to manage the enough fund to support all the massive schems/programmes/projects announced in the budget. In the last budget has not left any room for unnecessary uproar in the Parliament. The budget was more invesetment friendly and shown the committment of the nation to the journey of development.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: