Easy Office
Easy Office

Shall I try

Page no : 2

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Originally posted by : SIVASIVA

don't loose this attempt every attempt is a life.

if you are highly confident go ahead and attempt it

keep saying that you will win , you wil win

ALL THE BEST

Mayank Raj (CA Final) (91 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

For both group preparation never loose your one attempt. No one know how is the future.

Suppose you are prepared well after leaving one attempt and in Nov 2010 attempt question is easy and result is also more % because institute given very low result in May 2010. how u affected: You loose the attempt when result is very high.

Subsequetly in May 2011 you are attempted with good preparation. but institute repeated the history of may 2010 then you are loosed two attempt. Nov 2010 and may 2011.

Hence do not loose you attempt no one know about future. 

CA CS.ANKUR (CMA-FINAL) (271 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

plz tell me friends whether i should give single group in nov 2010 as i passed my PCC exam in may 2010 and my articleship will completed in jan 2011..............plz help me m confused a lot as i have only 2 months to prepare....

CA Arindam Dey (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

'Future is uncertain'-Very true. But the writing on the wall is clear . CA Final is no child's play and expecting to pass with inadequate preperation is just hoping against hope. Do not wish to discourage, two months is too short a time-keep those thoughts aside, study well- may 11 isn't too far either.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: