SFM paper Old course May 2019

How was the SFM May 19 Old Course Paper today? Share your views.

Replies (40)
toughest paper ever of SFM i would say
worst paper I think last 7 years
please share the paper
yeahhhh I have heard about it ... toughest paper ... till yet
Hardest? check May 18

And how the Financial reporting Paper of CA final OLD course?

my dream are fallen 😭😭😭😭
Don't lose hope. In last attempt.i.e.Nov'19, I thought I would fail in FR paper, as I had attempt only 65 marks. ended up getting 60.
Now, focus on remaining paper and try for 55+ in at least one of them.
@ aneesh may 2018 was easy paper enough to get 50.
Nov'18*
@ nehaal - They hadn't even printed full questions man. assumptions in 80 percent questions.
compare to last 7 attempt or more I think it's really confusing and hard paper,
Sfm toughest
May 2018 was quite easy to score an exemption, helped me clear Group 1!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details