EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Semi qualified ca

Page no : 2

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

Originally posted by : PRINCE KAUSHIK
Agree with you..........

BVT (article) (131 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

Its true 2nd option is the better one.

Sanjay Kumar Kushwaha (CA FInal & CS Executive)   (60 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

It's True yaar.................

jinesh (CA Final Group 2) (323 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

It was good sharing. But Same thing i put in different way. I have applied in many companies all over india. Indian HRs are so poor in communication that they are not replied about the status of Resume. whether they are interested or not. In some of the cases Experiences say 2 to 3 years required. What experience. We are already belong to this field.whatever profile they require it is not out of our purview. i believe that Every time Experience never work Some things always come from within. But, these are the things are not getting properly to HRs and top Management People. 

I think whole system need to be  changed. Every body has to change their approach say Institute,agencies,top managment etc.

We work day and night to clear this Exam.first we work hard for Exam and now for getting Opportunity.

At present i am cool because i see Lagaan thrice in a week. i am big fan of aamir. So i learn alot from his movies.

thanks......

Meenakshi Rawat (article) (68 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

I compltly agree wid dis..

Yes ofcource if the articleship cant be considered as experience then either it should be shorten or should be shifted after Qualifying ca.. everyone of us cant do it with big frms n 3 years are not a short period with sacrifysing regular clg.. its not dn..:(

Ashish (CA) (166 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

Ankur mathur's 2nd option: Articleship Experience will be recognised as experience in corporate world.

Big Question is who will consider that Experience ??

Even if ICAI notify it as Corporate experience, HR of Corporate world will never consider it as experiance. Main reason for this is Dummy articleship. Yes Few of us do this and Many or Most of us suffer because of that. This HR will always highlight this issue.

Their are two options:

1. Either some of articleship say 1 year, should be after completion of CA

2. Strict rule against dummy articleship say start of CA course from begaining for those Dummies.

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

I agree. articleship  should be considered as experience for job puposes, as it used to be some years ago.....

And i Completely dont understand, y every one says we only need experienced person for the job???

Till the time they wont allow the new commers to enter into the field ,,, how will they be getting experience then???

We pour our full efforts in the training,, and then we come to know that its of no use.... :( really not done.. ICAI must do something in this regard..

renu rinku (Accountant) (106 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

i fully agreed with you sir, icai ko kuch to sochna chahiye hamare baare mein,

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

Demand semi-qualified is worst in now days, this situation mainly due to icai results. icai declares double digit results at all the time.

you see the situation few 5 or 7 years back , semi -qualified are some more demand in those days.

but now, situation is entirely different, even qualified CA would not job at desired profile or desired location, why ? due to no of  CA s > no of Jobs

i think this situation would not change by easier way, but only in hands of icai.

u can say that     

how will be in hands in icai?  or dont blame icai ? or students ,job market cannot controlled by icai ?

You may or may not know about indian CMA insitute rules ?

what are they :-

1)CMA  controls result % age( not more than double digit)

2) job provide by CMA insitute for qualified cma & also even for  semi qualified cma

3) very less no of pass outs of new cma ( 700-900 new cma every attempt)

but icai ...these are all ...doesn't care about .....increase no of students to earn more money by way of registration at each stage (cpt,pcc,final)

increase no of pass outs so then no jobs for semi qualified and even for ca to get desired job

last but not least ...... never articleship considered as experience in corporate world.....don't make dreams about 2 nd option

i will tell now days and future.... no value for inter ca  and may be in future no value for fresher ca(those who dont not Good skills required for each profile)

even am also sufered same situation... jobless

Replied 02 January 2013

Yes ur rgt..

even im afraid as i am already done wit my graduation 2years back.......

but still trying for ipcc 2nd grp..............

and now seriously im afraid for my future......

that what kind of a job i will get aft i pass......

i have taken so much of pain to cum to this stage...

but now i thk .......icai shud do sumthg for this..

Replied 02 January 2013

Can any 1 help me for the coming years ..

as i want to go for industrial training.....

the procedures and the companies with the same

Kindly help me with this....

Thanks

Dhanya Sreedhar (CA final, doing Job) (661 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

Good Discussion....thanx  for sharingyes

abc (Student CA Final ) (132 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

Originally posted by : BVT

Can any 1 help me for the coming years ..

as i want to go for industrial training.....

the procedures and the companies with the same

Kindly help me with this....

Thanks

take my advice.... dont go for it .... even if u r sure u want to continue with same co.in future.... coz after industrial training prospects will dry....automatically..... whatever is shown during training all dries up and they even dont consider INDUSTRIAL TRAINING as experience.... same story

they wont hire u if u dont clear ca.....

better go with a CA firm only..... atleast u can continue to work there or practice whatever u wish to do

abc (Student CA Final ) (132 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=219138&offset=1

Bindu jashwani (Internal Auditor SAM GRUOP OF INSTITUTIONS)   (119 Points)
Replied 03 January 2013

agreed ,most of th ca finalists facing such hinders which gives more frustration for not clearing there final exams.there is also a pressure of doing some work for earning a hansome salary which helps to get in touch with practical knowledge b'caz only theoretical knowledge doesn't help us even in exams.th papers of CA r also based on practical knoeledge

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro