Select single group or both group?

My attempt for ca final is nov 2017 ..and I start my classes recently of first group for law n sfm.still account n audit n second group class is pending.so with my articleship in which office timing is 10_7 should I perfer both group or single group to clear in first attempt.
Replies (4)

I will suggest you to give both the groups as you have more than one year which is enough for CA final

Best of luck for th exams

But how I manage self studies with classes n office

That's what is CA.. We have do the effective time management.

You have to plan your day and schedule accordingly so that you give proper time to your studies.

Ok I will try.thanks...

But I think its very hectic schedule if I will  do both group.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details