Easy Office
Easy Office

SCHEDULE VI OF COMPANIES ACT

Page no : 2

saran kumar (student) (145 Points)
Replied 31 October 2007

all companies must follow companies act,1956 except banking, electricity & insurence companies ....... so every company should follow scheduleVI other than exempt comanies... for banking companies follow banking regulation act1949 for elecrticity companies follow electricity act for insurance comapny follow indian insurance act we call all these acts as special acts

mahender (ca) (48 Points)
Replied 31 October 2007

what are the min requirements to be comply the private limited company relating to acts

(Guest)
i want schedule VI format

(Guest)

As per my request please send me the formate of balance sheet of schedule-VI including all the parts.

Thanking U,

A.K.Mishra

(Guest)

Sir,

I want to know the Balance Sheet format as per Schedule VI

Regards,

Shailesh bagaitkar

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

If you could let me know the rate of Depreciation as per Indian Companies Act,1956 (Furniture & Fixtures, Office Furnishing, Computer, Office premises) and rate of Depreciation as per Income Tax Act, 1961.

And whether Computer includes computer allied products.

Thanking you,

Binoy John

CA Sachin (abc) (21 Points)
Replied 10 April 2008

I want depreciation rates as per companies act applicable to the Pvt Ltd Comapny

Vinay Sharma (CA) (30 Points)
Replied 19 April 2008

what are the rates of depriciation as per co. law

Vinay Sharma (CA) (30 Points)
Replied 19 April 2008

Please provide me the rates of depriciation as per company law.

(Guest)

I want to know whether Expenditure in Foreign currency disclosed in Notes to Accounts relates only to the actual outflow of funds in foriegn currency ? Is it disclosed on cash or accrual basis ?

Deo kant Das (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 09 May 2008

yes it is mandatory for all the companies who are registered under companies act, 1956.

Deo kant Das (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 09 May 2008

yes it is mandatory for all the companies who are registered under companies act, 1956.

jaideep malik (artical assistant) (78 Points)
Replied 13 May 2008

hi, all the companies which are regestered under companies act 1956 have to accept all the requirment of shedule VI

(Guest)

Sir,

I want schedule VI of Balancesheet if y have it so pl send me

(Guest)

Sir,

I want schedule VI of Balancesheet if y have it so pl send me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: