EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

SCHEDULE VI OF COMPANIES ACT

Page no : 4
(Guest)

Which format u required vertical or horizontal

Ilakiya Kasinathan (Article clerk) (0 Points)
Replied 03 July 2008

sir, would like to know the format of schedule vi, ie, would like to know how to incorporate in balance sheet schedulees?

sunil (EMPLOYEMENT) (20 Points)
Replied 03 July 2008

SCHEDULE VI

sunil (EMPLOYEMENT) (20 Points)
Replied 03 July 2008

send

(Guest)
Is there any new amendements in Schedule VI of the Companies Act,1956

(Guest)

Hello,

I work with company registered at Delhi and multiple branches across India, with whose CEO I would like to branch out as another company or a sister concern, where I would be heading the company where we would dealing with International liasing and International projects.

I would like to know what are the mandate requirement from the Govt of India for the same.

Thanks

Naveen

(Guest)

to send the format of financial statement as per schedule vi

Shanmugam (Senior Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 19 July 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" Sir,
I want to know the Balance Sheet format as per Schedule VI
Regards,
Shailesh bagaitkar

"

1 Like

(Guest)

as per companes act 1956 fomate of  sedule vi

(Guest)

I want know about the how to make balance sheet by shedule VI as company's act

Tharish V (Student) (988 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

its give clearly u/s. 211.. it is exempted for some companies..

(Guest)
Originally posted by :SUMEET
" I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR DECIDING WHETHER SCHEDULE VI APPLIES TO A COMPANY... "

(Guest)

As per my request please sent me the format of schedule 6D of company act,1956 i.e. performa of balance sheet.

K.V Shaik (Article trainee) (41 Points)
Replied 03 August 2008

As for as applicability crieteria of Schedule XI is only the type of the company whether that is company other than insurance company, banking company and electricity company, because these three have saparate acts for each one and these companies can also opt for Schedule XI, apart from their separate acts. 

K.V Shaik (Article trainee) (41 Points)
Replied 03 August 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" As for as applicability crieteria of Schedule XI is only the type of the company whether that is company other than insurance company, banking company and electricity company, because these three have saparate acts for each one and these companies can also opt for Schedule XI, apart from their separate acts.More ever it s mandatory to follow Schedule XI for all the companies registered under the companies act 1956  "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: