EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd (SSNNL) bonds

Page no : 5

vipulagarwal (faculity) (20 Points)
Replied 09 December 2008

Originally posted by
" my mother has a sadar saovar deep discount bond on her & grand mothers name but my gand - mother is no more  so what is the process she adopt to make a claim  "

(Guest)

how  much i will  get  for  demat  and for physical bond (sardar sarovar bond)   .first at all how  can they  withdraw  without  bond holder consent   it  is  a  promissery note type [it seem no  value}

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kaushi
"  
https://www.bseindia.com/price_finder/stockreach.asp?scripcd=911545

Originally posted by :sanjay

"
where can i get the current price of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd (SSNNL) bond ???
"

"

(Guest)
I am holding Sardar Sarovar Bond. It is physically and due for redemption. Right now i am living in abroad and with in three months i will visit to India. So please give me information for redumption and If any form for redumption please send to me by above Email ID. Please do need full as early as. Thanx and Regds, P. K. Patel.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"  

my self mrs.Malek abdul Rahim.i am holding in sardar sarovar nigam ltd.but those bonds are lost please send procedure for it  & where to inform?plz reply soon as possible.

thanking you.

"

(Guest)

I have lost my SSNL certificate , how can i get duplicate ?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :sanjay
" where can i get the current price of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd (SSNNL) bond ??? "

Nitin Verma (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 24 December 2008

As SSNNL asked for early redemption of ddbs and most of small investors have submitted their bonds for redemption on this call. Now some have challenged early redenption in High Court of Gujrat. In case High Court gives the veredict against the SSNNL , than redemption could be hold who already applied  on SSNNL call. As they did not applied of their own but on call of SSNNL mantioning no other option but to redeem only.

bony (opatour in stock market)   (24 Points)
Replied 07 January 2009

" i want to sellsardar bond. iam a broker. please contact my mobile-9879441419  "

bony (opatour in stock market)   (24 Points)
Replied 07 January 2009

"   "

respected  sir

i have  a sardar sarovar bond with me and want to sell it  plesae contact 9879441419 : bony amrutiya. rajkot.

raj (gff) (21 Points)
Replied 19 January 2010

mcsamd @ reliancemail.net 

email-id is not working 

please help

bharath kumar gubba (none) (21 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

i have owned a SSNNL deep discount bond of Rs.3600 in 1994. My certificate number is 403023 and registered folio no: SN403504. I want to encash my bond from the company. Please tell me the details of contact and also procedure to encash my bond. Also know me address and telephone numbers to contact.

Vivek (Busi) (21 Points)
Replied 11 January 2011

Sir,

I have SSNNL Deep Discount Bonds,which having marurity in 2014.

Can i borrow loan against it and from which bank/financial institute i can do it?

How does the bank pledge the bond (procedure of pledging).

What is the present value of each bond.

Your contact details (mail id, address, phone/mobile Nos.)

Pls provide the above information.... your early reply would be appreciated at :
   agg_vivek5 @ yahoo.co.in

Thaking you... 

Rgds

Vivek Aggarwal

Suresh Ravula (business) (21 Points)
Replied 27 October 2014

Sir, 

I  have owned a SSNNL deep discount bond of Rs.3600 in 1993. My certificate number is 404026 and registered folio no: SN404311. I want to encash my bond from the company. Please tell me the details of contact and also procedure to encash my bond. Also know me address and telephone numbers to contact.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: