EASYOFFICE

Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd (SSNNL) bonds

Page no : 4
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" what was the price of bind on 15.09.2008 "

(Guest)

Sir,

Please send the RTA ( Register & Transfer Agent) of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. Deep Disc*nt Bond. (DDB)

As well as contact Ph. No. of RTA.

Regards

Sheetal Pokale

(Guest)

I am intersted in selling my 11 bonds. Plz contact on tele no 09216021301. Thanks

(Guest)

I HAVE SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LIMITED SSNNL DEEP DISCOUNT BOND I WANTED TO KNOW THE PRICE AND IF I WANT TO SELL IT WHERE CAN I SELL IT

sushant shyam mankar (student) (0 Points)
Replied 03 December 2008

DEAR SIR,

i had ssnnl ddb certificates and i want to know what is the process of getting duplicates certificates , i lost my original certificates due to the sudden death of my father. i put my all efforts to get it but i can't. some days before i got withdrawl notice of bond certificates.but i had some information regarding to it.

1] no of bond one.

2] face value of maturity:Rs1,11,000/-

3]registered folio no:sn530816

4] certificate no: 562052

5] distinctive no: 562052

along with the above information i want to know the who is the exact bond holder ,i have douth about it. so tell me the what is the affidavit format and critria to fullfill the application process.

please help me its needfull and urgent .

i send my phone no 9325213080 and e-mail address sushant22mankar @ yahoo.com

thanking you,

sushant shyam mankar

sushant shyam mankar (student) (0 Points)
Replied 03 December 2008

" DEAR SIR,
                  i had ssnnl ddb certificates and i want to know what is the process of getting duplicates certificates , i lost my original certificates due to the sudden death of my father. i put my all efforts to get it but i can't. some days before i got withdrawl notice of bond certificates.but i had some information regarding to it.
1] no of bond one.
2] face value of maturity:Rs1,11,000/-
3]registered folio no:sn530816
4] certificate no: 562052
5] distinctive no: 562052
        along with the above information i want to know the who is the exact bond holder ,i have douth about it. so tell me the what is the affidavit format and critria to fullfill the application process.
                         please help me its needfull and urgent .
i send my phone no 9325213080 and e-mail address sushant22mankar @ yahoo.com
                                                                                                thanking you,
                                                                                          sushant shyam mankar
"

(Guest)
"

Dear Sir
I have  to change my correspondance address for sardar sarovar
Narmada Nigam Limited Deep Discount Bond . whom should  I contact???
Regards

Wani.

"

(Guest)
" i am tax payer. How much percentage of tax to be paid after the redemetion of bond and on which amount. "

(Guest)

sir

i own sardar sarovar nigam bond & i want to ask that  if it is held by 2 holders

cn we send the PAN of only one holder for redemption or not

(Guest)

i have invested in your bonds and have folio no 331048 .kinldy let me know form where i can encash the same as the bonds are matured.

vishal

(Guest)

I HAVE LOST MY BOND OF SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LTD.I DO NOT HAVE FOLIO NO OR DISTINCTIVE NOS.BONDS ARE REGISTERED ON MY NAME AS SANTOSH K TIWARI.

Santosh Tiwari                                                                                                                                    Mob. No. (09811942524)

(Guest)

I HAVE LOST MY BOND OF SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LTD.I DO NOT HAVE FOLIO NO OR DISTINCTIVE NOS.BONDS ARE REGISTERED ON MY NAME AS SANTOSH K TIWARI.

Santosh Tiwari                                                                                                                                   

Mob. No. (09811942524)

(Guest)
" I HAVE LOST MY BOND OF SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LTD.I DO NOT HAVE FOLIO NO OR DISTINCTIVE NOS.BONDS ARE REGISTERED ON MY NAME AS SANTOSH K TIWARI.
 My cuurent address is D-19 Sector -55 ,Noida, G.B.Nagar. (Old Address- C-567, Defence Colony, New Delhi )
 Santosh Tiwari                                                                                                                                   
Mob. No. (09811942524)
"

(Guest)

I have come to know that  SSNNL  Bond is closed at 12 dec 2008 by the company.Pl

clarify this matter.if yes pl inform me in detail.

thanks,

shyambir singh

(Guest)

where can i get the current price of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd (SSNNL) bond ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: