Easy Office
LCI Learning

S b a 2015

Page no : 7

C.A. P. HAREESH KUMAR (PRACTICE) (375 Points)
Replied 11 March 2015

Baranch Auditors Panel   for 2014-15    was displayed as   Coming shortly in M E F  Portal  for more than  a month ------    Now  that has been removed   Probably  RBI  Did not  give  confirmation to  PDC  

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 11 March 2015

Hi.. Hareesh, I think you are only one person following the MEF portal regularly. See it is not at all possible to furnish the panel list. It can be furnished only after April or May 15. What is the use of having that panel list later? I don't know what is the game is played by our institute or to whom our institute wants to satisfy.

Replied 11 March 2015

There was an Article by C.A AMRISH .V    Decoding  concurrent Audit   , he had ridiculed  PDC  

Another news Just now I got offer from Vijaya Bank   

1 Like

Ravi Sekar Reddy (CA) (62 Points)
Replied 11 March 2015

Many members are informing that they are getting calls from many banks even after accepting for one bank.  It seems the list of members who have completed 4 years period is circulated to all the banks irrespective of their requirements and some members are not at all getting calls.  It has become like winning in lottery. Hope for the better.

BAJAJ RADHESHYAM NANDKISHORE (PROPRIETOR) (100 Points)
Replied 11 March 2015

In belgaum karnataka members received offer for appointment of Statutory branch audit from Syndicate bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Mysore and Canara Bank over landline telephone numbers. Those who could not attend telephone calls instantly on saturday 7th march 2015 could not get any offer till today. Is it not strange? I personally feel offer letter should be send by email and member be contacted on his/her mobile no. All the best for all who have not yet received offer letter.

1 Like

CA ASHIT NATVERLAL DESAI (Chartered Accountants - Proprietor)   (129 Points)
Replied 11 March 2015

Thanks to all

Lets hope for the best

narendra (CA) (37 Points)
Replied 11 March 2015

Many offices are closed at the lunch time for 1-2 hours, specially in smaller cities. Is it possible that no email offer if land line phone call is not attended (due to lunch break) ?

Titu Parasar (Profession) (34 Points)
Replied 11 March 2015

Has any one got call / e-mail from any bank for firms based in Assam

1 Like

Replied 12 March 2015

It  really astonishing to  hear from  few of our collegues that  when the phone call came  from Banks   they could not attend  

All the best -    process still on   

narendra (CA) (37 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

Got call from BOM. 3 years of cooling over.

1 Like

SSG (1936 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

SSG (1936 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

Originally posted by : C.A. P. HAREESH KUMAR
It  really astonishing to  hear from  few of our collegues that  when the phone call came  from Banks   they could not attend  . 

All the best -    process still on   

I agree with you Hareesh Sir. The banks should send an email to take consent. This process should have been completed by Feb. end. 

CA ASHIT NATVERLAL DESAI (Chartered Accountants - Proprietor)   (129 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

Got a call from IOB. After getting consent over phone they are sending email.

So it seems that still the process of getting consent is not completed.

All the best to other collegue

1 Like

Replied 12 March 2015

Our collegue at Dehtadun has got offer from VIJYA BANK 

SSG (1936 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

That is really good news Hareesh Sir. Your wishes and efforts are working.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: