reviews of my nov. exams

Khushi (CA & CS Final) (1367 Points)

16 November 2009  

my xam are over...as i wrote 1st group only...bicoz my preparation was not so good...as

abt my accounting paper it was ok...only half-half portion is right...if i attempt any Q. and in that i  had to make journal entries and i didn't do all journal entries i forgot to add2-3 journal entries in Q of 16 marks ...it means it's half right? am i wrong?

abt my law paper - it was good i attempted all Qs...but i didn't mention any sections & sub section..?

abt my costing paper...it was very bad...as i forgot everthing when i started writing ...i m gonna definately fail in this paper...i attempted for 55-60 marks...half-half write...do they give marks for steps in costing also?

abt my tax paper...it was good...i attempted for 90 marks..again half-half is right..how they will give marks in tax?

as my preparation was not so good that's why, in all papers only half-half portion is right...now i m starting again for may attempt...this time i don't want to give any chance to ICAI...don't this time paper will be as  easy as nov. xam....

plzzz give ur opinion/views abt my each paper seperately...and plz guide me how to start preparation..as i m not going for ant coaching...

thanks for ur valuable time and support!!!