Return for trust

Hello friends I want the itr 7 for ay 13-14 other than in java if anyone has tye return in excel or in word format and from which we can generate xml file to upload return please give me fast I have to file the return today thanking you Harsh
Replies (2)

Dear Harsh,

For XML you have to fill it in Java version only as no ITR- Excel version is available to generate Xml. It is also very simple and similar so you can go with java version. 

Regards

Hii manoj thanks for your reply but I am facing problem in java version thus I asked for other formats I java version after some time it get black and we cannot read anything thus I tried it for many times and after it I asked for another format thanking you Harsh

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details