Easy Office
LCI Learning

Results - only ICAI to be ashamed of itself

Page no : 7

Gaurav Kapoor (student Final) (205 Points)
Replied 27 July 2010

SIR UR ARTICLE IS JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!! U R COMPLETELY RIGHT IN UR VIEWS THAT CA IS NOTHING BT THE GAME OF MUGGING UP AND BUKING AT THE TIME OF EXAMINATIONS... A GUY WHOM WE ALL CALLED"RATTU TOTA" IS HAVING A LOT MORE CHANCES TO BECOME A CA THAN D ONE HAVING  TREMENDOUS  I.Q.LEVEL... WHAT IS THIS???

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Thank u jose for your wish.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Is ur articleship complete,sister sucheta? How many groups left?

Replied 28 July 2010

nopes its going to be complete this sept but what to do me pass hi nhi ho rhi 

1 Like

Replied 28 July 2010

i wrote in peviously that i was failed just for 4 marks in my 1st group and in my second group i got 58 in costing and fm

CA ASHISH SHAH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (353 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

THEY ARE ONLY CRUSHING THE CA STUDENTS, BY FAILURING THEM

G!rdhar! Jang!d (Tax Consultants ) (680 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Originally posted by : sucheta

nopes its going to be complete this sept but what to do me pass hi nhi ho rhi 

Replied 28 July 2010

ji aapne ye mera msg kyu highlight kiya h MR.girdhari

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Heard the latest news?,ICAI is going to make enterance more tough.Well that isn't a bad move but if they are planning something like that for IPCC & final as well I guess we the students who are already registered should think seriously as to how to tame the Institute.Some where here only I read someone suggesting even to drag ICAI to the court.

CA Rahul Mittal (na) (253 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

SIR WE ALL AGREE WITH U

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

Drag them to Court! yeah, these guys need serious spanking!

G!rdhar! Jang!d (Tax Consultants ) (680 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Ye sab Institute Ko Samaj Kyo Nahi Aata........

(Guest)

Sir, wow. what an article.

Resume Writing Services

Aparna (job) (24 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

thank u prabhakar sir for that wonderful article.

ca exams have become a game of gamble. i have given my ca final exams for the 3rd time unsuccessfully. i really feel bad 2 see my old classmates (who were brilliant enough not 2 do ca) already settled in life whereas i have 2 live with the eternal hope of clearing ca. i wish i had a time turner 2 go back & change my decision of joining ca.

i dont think it is in anyway justified 4 the icai 2 pursue ego/jealous clashes with coaching classes at the cost of a student's dream/life/hope/career.......

CA. Vasundhara Sharma (article) (67 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

1. ICAI has become a money minded Institute.
  2. It is keeping the CPT passing result very high so that it gets huge funds in the form of fees.
  3. Parents whose child clears the CPT are  extremely happy.
  4. They think that now their child will become a CA as they presume that just like after clearing CPMT or PET a child definitely becomes a doctor or an Engineer respectively. Has anyone heard a student once admitted in a MBBS or Engineering course never passing through.
  5. Here in the case of ICAI the students are in for  a rude shock. After clearing CPT clearing the CA Final may prove to be a dream never to be fulfilled . One may never be able to clear the CA Final exam.
  6. Have you ever heard of Section 39 of Chartered Accountants Regulations Act 1988 which gives special powers to ICAI to REVISE THE MARKS of the students. The hidden meaning is that the ICAI can on its own free will decrease the marks of students. No one can challenge them.
  7. Ever thought about the examiners checking our numerical papers. They are so intelligent that they can give you only 50 % marks even when your whole answer is perfectly correct.
  8. The ICAI is always afraid to show us our answer books under RTI Act because they don’t want us to know the manner in which our answer books are being evaluated by the examiners and also how the real marks awarded to us are being decreased.
  9. The ICAI is our GOD . It can do no wrong. Even in cases where ICAI announces that AS 30,31 and 32 are not in course for the May 2010 Final (New) and in the exam it gives a full question of 18 marks in the Accounting paper.
  10. Our revered ICAI notifies that SEBI guidelines are not in course but again in the paper of Corporate Law gives a question of 6 marks.
  11. The above examples show that ICAI is very much concerned about its brand image that they are equal to god, as far as future of students is concerned.
  12. The previous years results were good as compared to this year. We can say that the present years results are the worst.
  13. The only  option is to approach the Courts for showing us our answer books.
  14. We can also  go to Hon’ble Supreme Court or Hon’ble High Court to get the Section 39 of Chartered Accountants Regulations Act 1988 declared  as being unconstitutional, against public policy, against the Right to Education under the disguise of which the ICAI is playing havoc with the future of the students.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: