Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 14

sanchita (student) (337 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

3 of my ranker frenzz are in trauma..can insti be sued for that..?????

CA Sanjay Jha (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (914 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Originally posted by : sanchita

8.9 is not a bad % though..but really doubt if so many hav actually passed..

Yes this figure is decalare by ICAI

i am just consolidated all these figure who have passed

only both group have not qualify CA but also who have earlier qualify one group

So Exact Figure is Consolidated must,

stepping stone (mr.) (61 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

now, am wid shyam, Mr.AJK, students aint dumb fools, they see things,

they r da same students that CA ppl give der supplimentries to check to, they know the way the papers are checked, the way the instructions are given by the inst.

the orthodox ppl shud just pray that sum young radical doesnt come in control of affairs of the nation,

we are the professional body?

what disiplinary cases are ever run accept on small time CAs and political rivals?

peer review?

they think they have a proper education and course?

maybe they hav to learn the trick or 2 from the fellow institutes!

and fellow students, never loose hope, there is always the dawn, at end of darkest part of night!

old ppl might feel this to be disrespectful, but let the new laws and regulations be properly implemented,

let the time come where both u and them hav to learn new laws and new procedures through the info-age, and then will see, whise being discriminated.

when that time comes, take oath my young friends, that you wont let the dishonesty and idiocracy that is attracting your frustration prevail, at any level, in institute, or at ur departments, at ur office,anywhere!!!!

stepping stone (mr.) (61 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

now, am wid shyam, Mr.AJK, students aint dumb fools, they see things,

they r da same students that CA ppl give der supplimentries to check to, they know the way the papers are checked, the way the instructions are given by the inst.

the orthodox ppl shud just pray that sum young radical doesnt come in control of affairs of the nation,

we are the professional body?

what disiplinary cases are ever run accept on small time CAs and political rivals?

peer review?

they think they have a proper education and course?

maybe they hav to learn the trick or 2 from the fellow institutes!

and fellow students, never loose hope, there is always the dawn, at end of darkest part of night!

old ppl might feel this to be disrespectful, but let the new laws and regulations be properly implemented,

let the time come where both u and them hav to learn new laws and new procedures through the info-age, and then will see, whise being discriminated.

when that time comes, take oath my young friends, that you wont let the dishonesty and idiocracy that is attracting your frustration prevail, at any level, in institute, or at ur departments, at ur office,anywhere!!!!

Abhishek Mehta (Self Employed) (35 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

CA Final Results Old Course = 3.46% New Course = 6.56% CPT Results = 27.55%

HARLEEN KAUR SETHI (ARTICLE) (23 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

insti giving  a result of 3.46% in ca final old course ..... positive atitude kahan se rakhe ... its easy for ppl to say who hv completed there ca....ppl like us wh  hv given two attempts n stil no where .... dont knw how to face family friends.......3 years ago i cleared ma pe2 ... n stil im at the same place..... n dese pcc students who r 2-3 yrs younger to me r now gonna hv dere ca final atempt wid me dis nov.......

cant even tell u how humiliating it is .... inst has realy been unfair to this pe1 pe 2 scheme students ...our ca was of minimum five years ... we could start our articleship after completing ur pe2 ... but luk at pcc n ipcc students they can start there articleship right after clearing cpt ....we had to wait for 1 year for our pe1 exams after clearing our school n cpt can be given immediately clearing ur school

this is soo not happening .....

1 Like

C.A.SOMDEB BHATTACHARYA (Assistant Manager TAX & Assurance in a consulting firm in Delhi)   (291 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Total Result is very low.

Out of Total         Total Cleared      %

59808 5907            (458 in Both)

Vinay Keni (CA Job) (92 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

joke of the millennium

"CA words of trust"

Anvesh Desai (Chartered Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

God Damn!!! ICAI announced ever pathetic result...just 3.47% and only 458 students cleared out of some 14000...

i dont understand the evaluation system. those papers which went moderate rewarded good marks cpmparetively and those papers which went good gave unpredictable figures.

why these ppl are clinging to reduce the result?? bull-sh*t..

(Guest)

yes i have also checkd about 100 roll nos. but only 2 were passed . this shows result% is too low

Farzan (Student) (57 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I am an average student and 3.5% results is very scary... with this passing rate I dont think I'll be able to clear future exams...

Ramsundar (article clerk) (24 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

i flunked in the 2nd grp. thank god got an exemption im mics. pass % is too low this time

sanchita (student) (337 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

ramsundr..kooll..u r d 1st prsn..hu got an xemption in 'mics'..in my knowledge...welll done dude

1 Like

Sivaprasad (Assistant Manager (F&A))   (63 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

https://www.sa-dhan.net/Adls/Legal/Banking/Rules/PriRule/CharteredAccoRegu1988.htm#10 As long as Institute has the right they can do so cant do anything other cribbing.

ram bajaj (Delhi) (Article Assistance) (27 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

very low...

i think i have 2 give my best in my CA-final xams.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: