Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

Response to Vikesh Mundra

Page no : 3

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 16 March 2010

This can be helped; and it is the "icchashakti" of icai to help. It is simple to revoke ban on transfer. You can't drop a nuke in pakistan just to kill dawood ibrahim ,can u? what about innocent civilians?

Same thing with transfer. i feel icai is just shirking off its responsibilty to catch dummy students. If there is problem with breathing, do we cut our nose? Rather we go for treatment.

Parr kaun ye so called custodians of professions(icai) ko samjhaye?

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

It seems that for some students only the transfer of articleship is the major issue whereas major issue is to qualify the examination. In my opinion; we should discuss those issues which can be solved at our level and not those which are out of control.

CA qualification is  likely to become more and more challenging in future. Most the students have joined CA when they saw very goods results of  PE II and PCE. They saw the results only and not cared for training where to join.  At the time of joining it was clear that the students have to undergo training. And if we condmemn the training after joining it then there is no use of it specially when no transfers are allowed. 

It is my humble request to the students that you have to face this situation. There may be so many areas in which your boss is involved. Try to see carefully how he remains busy all the time. Which types of persons come in the office. See the clients file carefully and notice their progress by analyzing the balance sheets of previous years. Certainly it will give important input which will help you to understand various aspects of business, accounting, auditing and taxation. In every CA office at least audited balance sheets are there. But students generally  overview  these and don't analyze. If they start analyzing; I am sure they will be surprised to know that so many materials is already there to learn. 

Each CA has so many books in his office. See why he is having so many professional books which are altogether different from the books suggested by CA institute. It will further give you input about CA profession. 

I really feel sorry  where some students have to read discussion in the forum which is useless and cannot help them. 

Replied 17 March 2010

Many students will feel that "were we told that articleship would be banned after a year and few months"?

And as a cpt passout; students didn't bargaining power to choose firm. Even our seniors advised us that till clearing inter; take articleship in the first firm u find; then take transfer to bigger firm as per ur area of interest. Many of my friends could not get articleship because they didn't have any reference and they were cpt passout and class 12  clearant.

so, whose mistake is it? obviosuly planners of icai's horrendous blunders. they are playing with careers of innocent children.

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

"It is my humble request to the students that you have to face this situation. There may be so many areas in which your boss is involved. Try to see carefully how he remains busy all the time. Which types of persons come in the office. See the clients file carefully and notice their progress by analyzing the balance sheets of previous years. Certainly it will give important input which will help you to understand various aspects of business, accounting, auditing and taxation. In every CA office at least audited balance sheets are there. But students generally overview these and don't analyze. If they start analyzing; I am sure they will be surprised to know that so many materials is already there to learn. "

What you say about above words or you will stick to only Transfers which is impossible now ?

This Transfer issue has been discussed thousands of time at caclubindia. What is the result ? Nobody could help you ? With whom we are talking when nobody is listener ?

So many students joined MBA because it was lucrative for them. But ultimately many MBAs are asking job now. We can say that they have been trapped by MBA institutions.

At the time of joining; students just looked at MBA Institutions and still I say many of them don't know where to go after doing MBA. See MBA clubindia where you all will find such questions.

Thanks for variou inputs.  

Replied 17 March 2010

baat karne se hi baat bantii hain.

at least net mein bhadaas nikalne dein.

at least, students are not venting their frustations physically

1 Like

Replied 17 March 2010

baat karne se hi baat banti hain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies