Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

Request to cci members

Page no : 3

G!rdhar! Jang!d (Tax Consultants ) (680 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Originally posted by : preethi

Mr. Girdhar, in india we have many states and many languages, you should not expect all the people must know hindi.. Its really sad for me... I can also tel that many foreigners are also trying to study TAMIL....S its a serious thing oly we are all loving our country and our mother tongue.. don make issue on this things please

Than why you are posting such things heart to people or which attached with their emotions... we love our country thats we never accept uch things...

Its my opinoin and my herat voice... so understand wat i said...

preethi (student) (253 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Oh god Mr. gridhar u r changing the issue to other way... I just telling not to post important issues in hindi because many members cannot understand the essence of the message. I post only for the benefit of the members... I'm not here to judge the value and emotions of the language okay..

1 Like

Replied 30 July 2011

@ Preethi..

If anyone dont know hindi or not able to understand than he will request to translate or tell them meaning... I think no need for such type request

Replied 30 July 2011

Hmmmm Many members agreed my posting...

charanteja.nsr (ACMA and BCOM) (818 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Originally posted by : G!rdhar! Jang!d

This is very sad things that our indian people are saying that indians are not understanding hindi.....

i Am very sad to listen this...

Please love to our country our language......

This is my heart voice...I dont know that you all people agree with this or not but this is very sad things that we havnt knowledge of our National language..while other countries people trying to learn this language.. and what are we doing...

Think about it.. Its serious thing...

Love to our country and language and all other things.......

this is not debate on selection of national language .... just leave it friend

she's just saying it would be better if posts are in english

like railway boards in our respective states ie english hindi ,respective local language ......... if u gone to some place where hindi is not a local language ... definitely u serach for english board first rather hindi ..... and i am not degrading the imprtance of hindi .... i love hindi too ....

1 Like

Replied 30 July 2011

Originally posted by : charanteja.nsr

this is not debate on selection of national language .... just leave it friend

she's just saying it would be better if posts are in english

like railway boards in our respective states ie english hindi ,respective local language ......... if u gone to some place where hindi is not a local language ... definitely u serach for english board first rather hindi ..... and i am not degrading the imprtance of hindi .... i love hindi too ....

Fully agree Thanks charanteja

Replied 30 July 2011

Oh god Mr. gridhar u r changing the issue to other way... I just telling not to post important issues in hindi because many members cannot understand the essence of the message. I post only for the benefit of the members... I'm not here to judge the value and emotions of the language okay..

I am very happy and agree with you.. and salute to your task that you are doing this for all other users.. 

Its ok you keep it up.. if we shall not discuss any things than how ll we know all others opinoin and their problems.. you are doing good.. i am not stopping you i am only give you opinion and a message to all people that we must have to knowledge of our national language thats onle preethi ji...

Parmod Rawat (B.COM,MBA,CWA Inter) (401 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Dear Pals i think we should close this issue now.... we have already debating so much on this...

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Agree with Preethi.......don't take it seriously she just suggested......

Replied 30 July 2011

@ charanteja.nsr..

Kya kare india se pyar jo bahut karte hai... Dil hai ki manta nahi aisi Batein...

Isliye apna gussa rok nahi pate hai...

Samje Sir Ya englis me smjau

Replied 30 July 2011

ONE OF OUR FRIEND POSTED THIS.. MANY ENJOYED THIS.. BUT I CANNOT ENJOY THIS .. BECAUSE I DON NO HINDI .. FOR THIS REASON ONLY I POSTED THIS QUERY

T20 & IPL ki wajahse cricket bahut improve hui hai. 

Hume b apna examination system improve karne k liye exams me ye steps lene chahiye.

1. Har paper 1.30 hour ka & 50 marks ka ho.

2. Har 30min k bad DISCUSSION k liye break ho.

3. Hume 1 free hit di jaaye, jisme student apni marzi k 1 sawal ka apni marzi ka jawab de.

4.Pahle 20min ka power play, jisme examiner hallse bahar rahe.

5.Har correct ans pe examiner aakar dance kare.

Fir to exam deneka maza hi kuch aur hoga..................

Replied 30 July 2011

what u said Mr.gridhar.. explain in english Please

Replied 30 July 2011

ONE OF OUR FRIEND POSTED THIS.. MANY ENJOYED THIS.. BUT I CANNOT ENJOY THIS .. BECAUSE I DON NO HINDI .. FOR THIS REASON ONLY I POSTED THIS QUERY

T20 & IPL ki wajahse cricket bahut improve hui hai. 

Hume b apna examination system improve karne k liye exams me ye steps lene chahiye.

1. Har paper 1.30 hour ka & 50 marks ka ho.

2. Har 30min k bad DISCUSSION k liye break ho.

3. Hume 1 free hit di jaaye, jisme student apni marzi k 1 sawal ka apni marzi ka jawab de.

4.Pahle 20min ka power play, jisme examiner hallse bahar rahe.

5.Har correct ans pe examiner aakar dance kare.

Fir to exam deneka maza hi kuch aur hoga..................

Than u have to request that translate it...

its enjoyable in hindi only yaar  

Replied 30 July 2011

@ charanteja.nsr..

Kya kare india se pyar jo bahut karte hai... Dil hai ki manta nahi aisi Batein...

explain this Mr.Girdhar

Replied 30 July 2011

@ charanteja.nsr..

I said that i love so much india thats why my heart cannt accept such things..

so i cant stop my anger and start to speaking and understanding to people

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: