Easy Office
LCI Learning

Request to cci members

Page no : 2

kamal kishor sen (STUDENT Rajasthan) (2156 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

THOSE WHO DONT KNOW HINDI JUST DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHROME 

preethi (student) (253 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Mr. Kamal we are using google chrome only. if they used hindi fonts chrome ll help to translate. If they communicate the hindi in english words means, it ll never help us

(Guest)

PLS POST IN ENGLISH ONLY..

Replied 30 July 2011

IN MY OPINION HINDI SHOULD BE COMMON IN EACH AND EVERY STATE . WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT IT ....?

Replied 30 July 2011

Its common but most of the people in other states don no hindi as per my opinion.... In tamil Nadu Most of the people speaks tamil and english only

Replied 30 July 2011

ENGLISH IS COMMON IN WORLD BUT OUR MOTHER TOUNGE IS NOT COMMON IN EVEN INDIA , HOW SAD. ?       :(

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

In India there are more people who know Hindi than english, ICAI also provides facility of writing in exam both in hindi and english medium. Therefore if we use only english here then we'll be doing injustice with scores of student who are persuing the course in hindi medium.

Therefore important information and tips should be posted both in hindi and english so that everybody is benefitted.

We already see very less use of english here, if you ( Preethi) cannot understand few posts then those who don't know english will not understand anything if only english is used.

Its my personal opinion that hindi should not be completely dropped  from use.

What about a Caclubindia site completely in Hindi dedicated to hindi medium students? It'll be a big hit among hindi medium students,and then we can make this site all english. Hope Admin is reading.

Parmod Rawat (B.COM,MBA,CWA Inter) (401 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

well said Vasiullah now preethi you would have known the importance of hindi in CCI...

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Originally posted by : Vasiullah
In India there are more people who know Hindi than english, ICAI also provides facility of writing in exam both in hindi and english medium. Therefore if we use only english here then we'll be doing injustice with scores of student who are persuing the course in hindi medium.
Therefore important information and tips should be posted both in hindi and english so that everybody is benefitted.
We already see very less use of english here, if you ( Preethi) cannot understand few posts then those who don't know english will not understand anything if only english is used.
Its my personal opinion that hindi should not be completely dropped  from use.

What about a Caclubindia site completely in Hindi dedicated to hindi medium students? It'll be a big hit among hindi medium students,and then we can make this site all english. Hope Admin is reading.

Replied 30 July 2011

I'm not suggesting al to post in english i asked the members to post important suggestions in english.. If you post in hindi then how the members from other states(not knowing hindi) can understand.  I am not against hindi speaking members and language first keep that in mind...

Replied 30 July 2011

Mr. Pramod i know the value of Hindi, Here we are not suppose to speak the value of language, i'm talking abt the benefical of the members to get all the information.

G!rdhar! Jang!d (Tax Consultants ) (680 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

This is very sad things that our indian people are saying that indians are not understanding hindi.....

i Am very sad to listen this...

Please love to our country our language......

This is my heart voice...I dont know that you all people agree with this or not but this is very sad things that we havnt knowledge of our National language..while other countries people trying to learn this language.. and what are we doing...

Think about it.. Its serious thing...

Love to our country and language and all other things.......

Replied 30 July 2011

Mr. Girdhar, in india we have many states and many languages, you should not expect all the people must know hindi.. Its really sad for me... I can also tel that many foreigners are also trying to study TAMIL....S its a serious thing oly we are all loving our country and our mother tongue.. don make issue on this things please

Parmod Rawat (B.COM,MBA,CWA Inter) (401 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Preethi thats what i am trying to say that its depend upon the individual user whether he wants to post his/her forum in hindi or english & i don't think so anyone should have any problem on that.. thats it.

Replied 30 July 2011

Who said Mr. parmod i cant able to read, and i also see some members request others not to post in hindi... I post this question for the welfare of the members who don no hindi.. Don make this as a serious issue.. If i hurt u means sorry..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: