Easy Office
LCI Learning

Relaxation in Eligibility to appear in CA Final

Page no : 2

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

Originally posted by : Vivek Gaur

That means you dont need to do articleship for appearing in final exams......:-) 

Where is anything about time of articleship period given? Please don't play with people's sentiments like this.

C.A.SANTHOSH.M (ACA) (159 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

i have completed my pe2 in nov2008. and registerd for final  and articles in the month of september2009. so in this regard when i will be able to  write final exam....... 

as per previous guidelines attempt will be  in  nov 2011.

now  i will be able to write in may 2011 or not .

plz clarify..............

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 19 February 2011

Originally posted by : SANTHOSH
i have completed my pe2 in nov2008. and registerd for final  and articles in the month of september2009. so in this regard when i will be able to  write final exam....... 
as per previous guidelines attempt will be  in  nov 2011.
now  i will be able to write in may 2011 or not .
plz clarify..............

The attempt will be during your final 12 months of articles, thus it will be November 2011. There is no change in this provision as yet.

Nachiket Gadgil (Cleared CA - May 2013) (78 Points)
Replied 19 February 2011

Originally posted by : Aravind..

I have completed my ipce in may,2010 and registered for final and articles in august,2010. so, if this notice persists, when will i be able to write my final exams... please clarify

even my situation is like this....n m quite confused about when my attempt is going to be due...as far as my info,it will be in may 2013....please clarify....

ACCA n CS Vishnu (Founder of Virtuoso Capital and Finance Management Consulting)   (78 Points)
Replied 19 February 2011

the overall meaning of the aforesaid notification by ICAI is when u get the first attempt of ur final exam and for the first time if u r going to appear for the said exam is not required to be in articles but thereafter from subsequent attempt this relaxation is not available to them (i.e. u must do ur articlesship training and clear the final xams. It means u will get the leave benefit for the first time final xam but not thereafter.

1 Like

SIKANDAR ILIYAS HALALI (JAMNAGAR) (21 Points)
Replied 19 February 2011

I have cleard IPCC in may-2010 and registered as a article  in august - 2010 when i have eligible to appear in ca final exmination as per recent announcement

harpreet singh (Revenue Accountant at PSPCL)   (593 Points)
Replied 19 February 2011

you guys are mistaking the annoucement.. actually this is for those students who have  terminated their article before exam to take transfer but not registered under their new principal before the 1st day of  month of exam.. earlier the institute insist to be in service as on 1st day of the exam month i.e. to register under new principal.. but now this condition is waived off and any person whether PE-2, PCC, IPCC passed can appear in exam without being in service before 1st day of exam month viz 1st nov or 1st may

1 Like

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 19 February 2011

Originally posted by : harpreet singh

you guys are mistaking the annoucement.. actually this is for those students who have  terminated their article before exam to take transfer but not registered under their new principal before the 1st day of  month of exam.. earlier the institute insist to be in service as on 1st day of the exam month i.e. to register under new principal.. but now this condition is waived off and any person whether PE-2, PCC, IPCC passed can appear in exam without being in service before 1st day of exam month viz 1st nov or 1st may

I think he is right

1 Like

chandan agarwal (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 20 February 2011

I have passed IPCC in May'2010 and please someone clarify that can, )as per the notification) i appear in Nov'11 final exams

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 20 February 2011

Thx alot harpeet for correct explanation

1 Like

Dhanapal (Auditing Executive) (208 Points)
Replied 21 February 2011

hi Bhaskar,

I couln't understand anything in our recent announcement. out of 25 people u r the oly person could understand those lines of our institute. Pls explain it. it helps to all i hope.

ARUSH GUPTA (article) (76 Points)
Replied 04 March 2011

nothing is dere to understand

ur attempt wil be as usual

only exemption is you dont need to be in service ie articleship during your ist attempt

for eg if you have cleared pcc & you have completed 3 yrs articleship

& right now you are not undergoin articleship

den also u r eligible to sit in exams for ist time

rest attempts either ur articleship shud be completed or u shud be undergon training at the time of attempt

Mrinal (Service) (30 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

i'll be completing my articleship on 15th june 2012, including extension. when can i give my final ca exam at the earliest. i have cleared pcc in nov 2010. 

Mrinal (Service) (30 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

please let me know asap......thanx

harpreet singh (Revenue Accountant at PSPCL)   (593 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

Originally posted by : Mrinal

i'll be completing my articleship on 15th june 2012, including extension. when can i give my final ca exam at the earliest. i have cleared pcc in nov 2010. 

you are eligible to appear for may'12 since pcc pass out can now eligible for the attempt fall during the last six months of their trainning

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: