Easy Office
LCI Learning

Regarding gstr 3b filing

Page no : 6

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 08 April 2018

Hey purchase from wholesalers they will give u gst bill... Gaffar market no one issue u gst bill..

Mayank Gupta (370 Points)
Replied 08 April 2018

Thanks Bhai will do that. Thanks for the help.

Replied 08 April 2018

Mentioned not... Always welcome 😀😀😀

Replied 18 April 2018

Divakar bhai Pls look into this conversation. The GST handle of govt seems to suggest that registered dealer can buy from unregistered interstate dealer. Has there been any change in GST by govt?

https://twitter.com/kingsanthosh/status/983587240587636737?s=19

Replied 18 April 2018

Usko khud knowledge nahi rahta h... Kuch v tweet kar de.... No legal validity of that tweet.... U can't win case as per that tweet... In practically u can do.... Avi sab kuch chal raha..... But as per law u can't do.... So aap v kar sakte h sab koi kar rahe reverse charge maf hai avi.... Hamesha aap rules ko follow nahi kar sakte h

Replied 18 April 2018

In that tweet ask from him that as per section 24 of cgst act an unregistered dealer can't make interstae sales..... So what about that section.... See what they replied... Then he realised their mistake

Replied 18 April 2018

Thanks Bhai. I thought Govt made some amendment and I missed it. Strange how govt's own handle can spread misinformation.

You are totally right that sab kar rahe hai. I met a big wholesaler for purchase and he spent 20 minutes convincing me not to ask for GST Bill. I couldn't understand, I told him ki main Ghaziabad se hoon. Interstate supply bina bill ke karoge to aap he fasoge. But he laughed it off. Said CA se setting hai.

What I don't understand is how these people will explain this interstate unregistered supply or purchase in GST returns? Waha kya dikhayenge? Intrastate purchase bolenge kya? They seems so confident that kuch nahi hoga aap le lo bina bill ke.

Replied 18 April 2018

Haha... Aise hi hota h... U can't do anything... So accept that and aap v apna business karo... Av EWAYBILL aaya na uske liye... Av nahi ho sakta... 50K se upar

Replied 02 May 2018

Bhai I need to claim ITC this month on GST I paid on inward supply. Do I need to wait till my supplier files his returns before filing mine to claim ITC?

Replied 02 May 2018

No need to wait... Show it in current month Gstr3B

Replied 02 May 2018

Thanks Bhai.

Replied 11 May 2018

Divakar bhai, In GSTR 3B Section 3.2 I only have to enter the IGST Tax Amount for each state? Am I right? In that case, you i leave it blank for my home state UP since I collected CGST and SGST here?

Replied 11 May 2018

Yes if that is unregistered sales... Then u have to enter each state sales details except ur state

Replied 11 May 2018

Then where should I mention my state's sales in GSTR 3B?

Replied 11 May 2018

In first column 3.1 in that total sales appear and igst cgst sgst amount.... From that igst sales... Unregistered sales should be mentioned in 3.2 for each state unregistered sales..... So that government is able to distribute gst amount to that each state...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: