Easy Office
LCI Learning

Regarding gstr 3b filing

Page no : 5

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 08 April 2018

Purchase from Unregistered dealer is not liable to RCM till 30.6.18....show it in GSTR2 unregistered purchase... In GSTR3B nowhere mentioned

Mayank Gupta (370 Points)
Replied 08 April 2018

Bhai but GSTR 2 does not show in portal. There are GSTR 1, GSTR 2A and GSTR 3B.

Replied 08 April 2018

Yup GSTR2 is for purchase details.... Not notified yet... After some time it will be notified... In GSTR3B only ITC amount is entered... And nothing else regarding purchase... So u hv no compliance

Replied 08 April 2018

A query about RCM. Am I correct to assume that it applies of your daily purchase from unregistered exceeds Rs 5000? What if a person is making multiple purchases a month of Rs 5000 a day.

Replied 08 April 2018

RCM is suspended on purchase unregistered person till 30.6.18... No limit now... That 5000 per daily limit no relevance 

Replied 08 April 2018

Yes bhai but what will be rule once govt implements it after June 30?

Replied 08 April 2018

Once that rule implement then u hv to pay RCM on that unregistered purchase... And then take itc of that... But industry is against that section... So most probably it will not be implemented

Replied 08 April 2018

So will self invoicing be required for purchase from unregistered dealer? And what proof will have to be submit that it was intrastate purchase and not interstate which is illegal.

Replied 08 April 2018

An unregistered dealer can't make interstae sales... So if possible then not purchase so much... Just show it in... Wait for GSTR2... yes u hv to make self invoice... Pan card or aadhar card should keep

Replied 08 April 2018

Thanks Bhai. I will try to avoid purchasing from unregistered as much as possible. And I don't even talk to unregistered interstate sellers from Delhi anymore. On several occasions they have tried to convince me to make unregistered interstate purchase from them saying it's legal. But I am quite firm on it. What disappoints me is that so many gst registered dealers from Delhi refuses to issue bill. Due to this attitude I am frustrated

Replied 08 April 2018

Yup... They r dealing in cash... Thats practice's have been followed.... Unregistered purchase now no restrictions but it should be within state.... Inter state can't be... So avoid that unregistered inter state purchase to the possible extent... If not small purchase in cash u can made.... Now Eway bill come... So these practice has gone by time coming

Replied 08 April 2018

Very true bhai. I wanted to purchase mobile chargers and earphones to sell online. The market is in Delhi's Karol Bagh. But none has GST. Even the ones with GST mentioned outside their shop says we don't give GST bill. I have been to Karol Bagh 3 times and went to over 60 shops. It's same story all the time. Even for purchase of like Rs 4000 they aren't willing to issue GST bill. I wonder why they took GST in first place then. So frustrating.

Replied 08 April 2018

Ya no one gives u gst bill there... Gaffar market and IN CP lajpat nagar... Their stock is in almost cash purchase that's why... And sale is also in cash sale... So don't wonder in that... It is daily practice.. Government can't do anything... After that they will do Bharat band. Etc... So accept that and do ur business also... In online sale u hv to pay tax

Replied 08 April 2018

Even if they give u gst bill they will not show it in their return.. So no benefit for u... U can't claim credit for that

Replied 08 April 2018

Yes it's very difficult to do online business since offline dealers are not interested in compliance. I will keep looking for some wholesaler who is willing to compliance. Otherwise I will just have to move to Delhi and get fresh GST. But even that may not work because they won't give their Pan and Aadhar details for self invoicing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: