Easy Office
LCI Learning

Regarding gstr 3b filing

Page no : 3

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 30 January 2018

Nothing apart from that... And if possible for u then mention hsn summary also... Otherwise no need for less than 1.5 crore turnover... But last date is 10th jan already over... U hv to late fee Rs. 50 per day in ur 2nd qtr gstr3...

Mayank Gupta (370 Points)
Replied 30 January 2018

Bhai but it says last date for GSTR 1 is February 15.

Replied 30 January 2018

Hmm sorry sorry.... For October to December last date is 15 th feb....

Replied 30 January 2018

You almost gave me heart attack.😬😬

Any idea if I need to file GSTR 2? My supplier is unregistered since he only sell Nil rated books? In gst portal there is no option to file GSTR 2. It shows GSTR 2A but that is view only. Can't edit it or something

Replied 30 January 2018

For July to September GSTR1 last date is 10th January... Sorry... And no GSTR2 In this year... Till 31st march only GSTR1 AND GSTR3B

Replied 07 March 2018

Divakar bhai,

Could you please explain procedure of claiming ITC? Suppose I purchased Rs 1000 inward supply and paid 10% GST. How may I claim this 10% tax in GST? What would be the procedure?

Replied 07 March 2018

On which products rate of gst is 10%..and bdw in gstr3b u hv enter only itc amount totally... And in GSTR1 ur supplier upload invoice that is automatically updated in ur GSTR2A

Replied 07 March 2018

Thanks Bhai. I was only giving 10% as example. So basically I will add the itc amount and it will be validated by the invoice uploaded by the seller. Thanks again bhai.

Replied 07 March 2018

Yes ur supplier upload sales details invoice wise in their GSTR1 and it is auto reflected in ur GSTR2A... Then u accept it... Then it comes in ur GSTR2.... In gstr3b only total amount of itc is entered

Replied 07 March 2018

Bhai what's the rule regarding inter state purchase from unregistered dealer? Is it allowed? Some people suggest that registered seller can purchase inter state supplies from unregistered dealer. Others are suggesting, it's not allowed. What exactly is the rule. There is so much confusion.

Replied 07 March 2018

An unregistered dealer in gst can't sell goods interstate.... For doing interstate business mandatory registration in gst.... So when anyone is not allowed to sell goods interstate then how u can purchase from that person

Replied 07 March 2018

Section 24 of cgst act makes mandatory to an unregistered dealer to take gst no for doing interstate sale

Replied 07 March 2018

Bhai look at this thread. Here people are suggesting otherwise. Even I tried saying that unregistered can't make inter state supply. But people seems to disagree. https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=451818

Replied 07 March 2018

Tell to that CA first read gst act and then give any opinion... Basic section 24...tell him refer that... I can't do anything the people with half knowledge.. I can't comment anything else
1 Like

Replied 07 March 2018

Really even I was surprised to see a CA saying that. This is what confused me and therefore I asked your opinion. Thanks for clarification. To me your word is Final.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: