EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Realize your importance in CCI

Page no : 3

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 25 November 2010

Originally posted by : Ashish Kukreja

Sanjay sir i agree with u,but if more members want to quit cci aap sab ko rok rok ke kehte rahoge ki dis is not ur gud decision. Everybody can join or quit cci freely.

Dont Mind Plzz!! this is my viewpoint.

Yes...Agar mujhe pata chala to atleast i will try from my side to convice him to keep contributing to CCI...maine bhi kabhi chhodna chaha tha to kisi ne mujhe bhi convince kiya tha.....

CA. ROHIT GUPTA (Service) (133 Points)
Replied 25 November 2010

Awesome quote..

by

Ankur garg...

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 25 November 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Agree with Sanjay Ji and Faiz Bhai..

If one really wanna see or feel his/her importance...just see the same in the eyes of your parents....

God Bless...

totally agree with ankur sir ! 

CCI is a nt a social site we r here to improve our own skills and i have noticed that if u are really a good contributor then people will remember u ! as the example is this person " Ankur Garg" i always remember this person because he is  really a good contributor to CCI 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ashish Kukreja

Sanjay sir i agree with u,but if more members want to quit cci aap sab ko rok rok ke kehte rahoge ki dis is not ur gud decision. Everybody can join or quit cci freely.

Dont Mind Plzz!! this is my viewpoint.

Ashish ji........is main aapki koi galati nahi hai, galti upar wale ki hai

koi ek reson mujhe batao, ki koi chodna chahta hai..........han agar is se achha plateform usko mila hai ya kisi ko mila hai...........toh feel free ja sakta hai

well itna main agar God se pray karta toh its confirm ki woh utar aat upar se

jitni baar maine poocha woh kaun hai......mujhe koi reply hi nahi mila

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)
Replied 25 November 2010

Dear Saritha,

I really appreciate the work done by you. U have posted a good forum, that needs to be addressed by all. I dont know abt the person, abt whom u r talking about. But in any case, it really hurts when u dont get returns for what we do. Generally people say that DO THINGS WITHOUT EXPECTING RETURNS. But if a person fails in CA, he starts saying that mark manipulation etc. etc.So, its easy to say, but practically difficult to feel the pain. So they can realise only when they are affected.

But, in my view, i dont think there is need for any importance in CCI. By proving our importance in CCI, we dont get anything. All of us have to prove to ICAI in the exams. SO if v have done that, its more than enough. CCI is just a platform to share information. We get a lot of new information, case laws, recent amendments etc etc. So, all of us are benefited by CCI through the contributions made by members. Becoming a leading member in CCI is not gonna help us in any way in our professional life. As Mr.Ankur Garg said, our importance should be felt in the eyes of our parents. So, all of us can try to share our views and thereby enhance our knowlegde. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: