EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Realize your importance in CCI

Page no : 2

janak (post graduation) (1327 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

Originally posted by : Aditya Maheshwari

Fully agree with sanjayji views

Say, if i die tomorrow will the country stop, or CCI or even my family. No all will move on as usuallly. So it does not mean that i have no importnace. I know my importance and my respnsibility towards society, CCI and my family.

(Guest)

Fully agree with sanjayji views

Say, if i die tomorrow will the country stop, or CCI or even my family. No all will move on as usuallly. So it does not mean that i have no importnace. I know my importance and my respnsibility towards society, CCI and my family.

(Guest)

its really childish..........this is not a way to make ur mark in anyone's eyes..... do good deed widout any expectations !!!!!!!!!!! 

Ex:.Ankur sir, vivek sir ,Surendra sir already made their importance felt in CCI ........ jus by their suggestions n contributions ! they never pleaded anyone !!!!

If u want to mark ur presence in anyone's eyes. ..............then serve others without any expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Agree with Sanjay Ji and Faiz Bhai..

If one really wanna see or feel his/her importance...just see the same in the eyes of your parents....

God Bless...

CA Navin Jain (MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS))   (11768 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

If one really wanna see or feel his/her importance...just see the same in the eyes of your parents....

Mayur Arora (CA Final) (295 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

Saritha, it's my request to your friend to come back on CACLUBINDIA bcoz each member has its own importance here.

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

hey didi...i understand what u are feeling for ur friend...but baat ye hai ki yahan 4 lakhs se zyada members hain....har koi sabko nai jaanta na.....ab jo aapke friend ko jaante honge unhe pakka yaad aaya hoga ki usne apni profile delete kar di....sabke baare me ham nai na jaante....

and didi...kisi ki importance dil me hoti hai dikhawe me nai.....kehne ko to ham keh sakte hain ki i miss u sooo much and kuch bhi...lekin real me koi sach me aapko miss karta hai ya nai wo aap nai jaan sakte ho na........:)...u dont worry too much....take care

1 Like

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

IMPORTANCE should be commanded, not DEMANDED. I think everyone can restrict themselves to give suggestion to ur friend but the decision remains to him.

Take soldiers as example, lot many die unnoticed but they are least concerned with importance. They are concerned with duty.

Keep smile

1 Like

Dinesh (Student) (201 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

I am so sorry but I am saying like this...

It is your friend who is going to loose and caclubindia is never going to losse anything...

So it is ur friends wish... He comes or not.... It does not affect caclubindia...

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

hey saritha

just take your example, if you want to feel your standing and your importance than you can easily feel now by evaluting your circle

but if you think that once you delet your self from CCi and than only it can be cheked, its totally wrong

if one see a probab of himslf back in CCi than he should not delete his profile

deleting profile for such purpose is immature and kiddish behavior

any way its your friends story...::: you dare not to act lyk that !

Bala (Student) (498 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

Originally posted by : v @ m$h!

IMPORTANCE should be commanded, not DEMANDED. I think everyone can restrict themselves to give suggestion to ur friend but the decision remains to him.

Take soldiers as example, lot many die unnoticed but they are least concerned with importance. They are concerned with duty.

Keep smile

But i wish yur friend make a come back to CCI

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

Sarith behen who is he? Tell his name,now he became a famous personality.

Congratulations!!!

Replied 24 November 2010

There r so many members in CCI,everbody can't remember each and every unless and untill he or she is in top 30 or even top 10.

Contribution is gud thing , but gaining popularity like dis is not gud.Help more and expect less.

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 25 November 2010

Originally posted by : Ashish Kukreja

Sarith behen who is he? Tell his name,now he became a famous personality.

Congratulations!!!

agar vo popular huva tho tell me his name ..y u asking me who is he?

Replied 25 November 2010

Sanjay sir i agree with u,but if more members want to quit cci aap sab ko rok rok ke kehte rahoge ki dis is not ur gud decision. Everybody can join or quit cci freely.

Dont Mind Plzz!! this is my viewpoint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: