Easy Office
LCI Learning

re: form 112

Page no : 3

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Better file the Form no 112  before pursuing the course

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Sir, have u seen form 112??

It requires authorised signature.... How can some one submit such form without that sign??? And that sign is possible only after persuing for other course first, then getting such sign and then submitting the form....

Avneesh Kakkar (associate) (26 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Hi I'm in CA Final and in CS final as well please advice me whether I'm required to fill 112,

p.sainath (articles and b com ) (54 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

hi ya in form 112 itself they mention the time limit of submission of form and its penalty . check it out

p.sainath (articles and b com ) (54 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Dear sir,

i think it is not require to submit the form 112 before persuing the course .

(Guest)

"HI, form 112 is submitted to seek the permission.... But now, when u r at the edge of ur b.com, what permission u need???

If u go for ur masters, then u've to submit the form 112, its not at all worthy to submit the form right now, as u've already taken admission in b.com, u r now finishing it... So, no need to submit it now and create a problem for u..."

Abhinav Aggarwal (STUDENT/ARTICLE ASSISTANT)   (359 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

hi,

I am doing my graduation from regular college and i start my articleship after completing my graduation.

it is required to fill form no. 112?

as per current rules

abhishek chopra (student) (86 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Hlo i hv been doing my articleship in kolkata and my bcom in vishakhaptnam and also i wil be completing my bcom by 12th of march ....so dear frnds pls help me in this matter n also advice pls say can i file the form

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RADHIKA JALAN
form 112 is necessary to be submitted to the institute so that  v dont  have problem regarding membership.................

Great

Shanky Gulati (ca) (21 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

I want a copy of form-112 , plz send copy on my id "numberdargulati @ yahoo.com"

Thanks Frnd.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: