Easy Office
LCI Learning

re: form 112

Page no : 2

Abhishek (CA FINAL) (119 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

TO DHIRAJ,

NO I HVN'T SUBMITTED FORM 112 YET FOR B.COM BCOZ WE WERE EXEMPT BY THE ICAI NOTIFICATION

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Thats it, then y r u bothering abt b.com and cfa collasion... If u r able to cop up with both and ur cfa timing does not collide with articleship... Then ICAI won't deny ur permission...

ICAI won't ask u the Q that how will u do CFA at one hand and then b.com on another and CA, bla bla bla... Don't worry, go for seeking CFA permission specifying ur CFA timing, tenure, subject in form 112....

Replied 11 January 2010

TO VIVEK....

HERE MY MAIN CONCERN IS THAT MY CFA IS I JUNE AND MY B.COM WILL GET OVER BY THEN...............

ALSO THE FORM 112 ASKS FOR THE DATE OF JOINING THE NEW COURSE FOR WHICH THE PERMISSION IS BEING SOUGHT ...NOW THAT MEANS FIRST WE NEED TO JOIN THE COURSE AND THEN SEEK THE PERMISSION..............

SO WHAT SHUD I DO ???????

Replied 11 January 2010

TO DHIRAJ,

SO U MEAN THAT I SHALL FIRST REGISTER FOR CFA AND THEN SEEK PERMISSION IN FORM 112 ????

Replied 11 January 2010

Abey yaar, dont listen to anyone buddy....

Maine khud ne is saal m.com ki permission li hai, that to after joining m.com lectures... yes, i seeked permission after joining... Even form 112 itself asks u to get sign of the authority of that new course first and then of ICAI......

The only condition is that TIME OF TUTIONS SHOULD NOT COLLIDE WITH UR ARTICLESHIP TIMINGS....

Replied 11 January 2010

TO DHIRAJ

BUT IN MY CASE THERE WILL BE 2 COURSES ALONGWITH ARICLES.........??

AND ONE LAST THING....................

SAY I REGISTER FOR CFA AND PAY Rs. 55,000 towards it and send form 112 but what if then icai objects to it...even though cfa doesn't require any coaching bcoz its a corresponding course.........

and when according to u should i submit form 112 if i register for cfa in feb'10..........

EITHER IN APRIL - WHEN MY B.COM GETS OVER..........(HERE THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE IS THAT AMNESTY SCHEME WILL BE OVER BY THEN)

OR BEFORE 31ST MARCH.........(WHEN AMNESTY SCHEME WUD BE VALID BUT B.COM WONT GET OVER)

Replied 11 January 2010

I surrender.... Better u ask now all this to ur ICAI branch....

Replied 11 January 2010

TO DHIRAJ

OK OK 

THEN LET IT BE SIMPLE TO ONE LAST THING...........

ACC TO U CAN I ICAI OBJECT ME FORM DOING CFA COURSE ( LIKE TO WITHDRAW FORM IT)

AFTER I HV JOINED IT....???

THATS THE LAST QUESTION..............

AND THNKS FOR ALL UR REPLIES..................APPRECIABLE.............

Replied 11 January 2010

If CFA does not have coaching at all, then there is NO OTHER REASON for ICAI to deny for the same... I mean, there seems no other ground on basis of which ICAI can deny ur admission in CFA.....

But still, i would suggest u to contact ur branch too....

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

form 112 is necessary to be submitted to the institute so that  v dont  have problem regarding membership.................

hrithvik raj (article/ca final ) (161 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

MR. sainath are u sure dat a fine of Rs 300 is charged if form 112 is submitted at a later date..

Replied 11 January 2010

Note: In case a student does not comply with the above requirements or violates any of the above

guidelines, his /her article ship period shall not be recognised.

1. In case the articled assistant is pursuing other Course through correspondence / Non-Collegiate,

he is required to attach the copy of the registration letter from the University in this regard.

2. The form should be submitted to the office of the Institute within 30 days. In case of delay in filing

the form beyond the stipulated period, it has to be accompanied by a request for condonation

and appropriate condonation fee as per the following schedule:

(i) Delay upto 30 days beyond the initial period Rs. 100/-

(ii)Delay between 31 days - 180 days Rs. 300/-

(iii) Delay beyond 181 days Rs. 1,000/-

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ √
Abey yaar, dont listen to anyone buddy....

Maine khud ne is saal m.com ki permission li hai, that to after joining m.com lectures... yes, i seeked permission after joining... Even form 112 itself asks u to get sign of the authority of that new course first and then of ICAI......

The only condition is that TIME OF TUTIONS SHOULD NOT COLLIDE WITH UR ARTICLESHIP TIMINGS....

hrithvik raj (article/ca final ) (161 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

i took admission in mcom inn the month of september but i haven't submitted form 112. will this attract penalty if i submit now? or is it necessary to submit form 112?. i am doin through correspondence...

Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : hrithvik raj
i took admission in mcom inn the month of september but i haven't submitted form 112. will this attract penalty if i submit now? or is it necessary to submit form 112?. i am doin through correspondence...

It is ofcoarse preferrable to submit form 112... othervise the consequences can be against u too.....

And yes, penalty of Rs. 300 will be applicable undoubtedly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: