Easy Office
LCI Learning

PYAAR KARNA GHUNA HAI KYA....??????

Page no : 3

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

No need to say sorry Sanjay Bhaiya  and I totally agree with ur thoughts....

Ye time career banane ka hai aur ye hi hamara pyaar hona chahiye...

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

I too agree with you Sanjay sir..As per my view love have different meaning to different person and in different relationship..But Most important think is trust and respect towards eachother.Love must be that much strong which cant b break by any misunderstanding..No one can define Love correctly..

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

PLEASE DONT SAY SORRY SIR,U ARE ELDER TO US AND WHAT EVER U WILL SAY WILL BE FOR OUR BENEFIT ONLY.U HAVE DONE A LOT FOR US AND CCI TOO....WE ALL RESPECT U A LOT....!!! I SHOULD SAY SORRY BUT MY INTENTIONS WERE NOT TO HURT ANYONE...!!!

CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL (cost accountant) (1402 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Goooooooood one yaaaaaaaar

M .K. Jha (CA Final) (484 Points)
Replied 31 January 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Normal

false
false
false

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Dear Sanyam…

I am not against love. But most of us don’t define love correctly. Love has various meanings in different stages and relationship of life. But we have misconception of love without any fault of hours. Love can never be selfish.

Tumne pucha na “PYAAR KARNA GUNAH HAI KYA” nahi “PYAAR KARNA GUNAH NAHI HAI. PAR USSE HASIL KARNE KI JID GUNAH HAI. USSE PANE K LIYE APNE MATA PITA KA PYAAR BHOOL JANA GUNAH HAI.”

Look these are two different sides of Coin. What you posted is just a SMS which I received long back. This sms does not convey all. There are many teenagers who have ruined their career and life in false love.

And really what I wanted to say is love your life, career and profession at this stage of your life. I want you and my other young brothers and sister of my CCI family to love their profession and career.

So if anyone thinks I am wrong then Sorry to all of them.

Regards

Mr. Sanjay is right this way dear...

CA Abhishek Kumar (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

hiiiiiii thanks for acceping

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: