Easy Office
LCI Learning

PYAAR KARNA GHUNA HAI KYA....??????

Page no : 2

mallika agrawal (CA FINAL ) (855 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

M SAYING KI SEPERATE KARNA ISLIYE JARURI HAI TAKI WO EK DUSRE KI VALUE SAMJHE...

JAISE HUM CA ME EKBAAR ME PAAS NAI HOTE TABHI ITNI RESPECT KARTE HAI.. N BCOM NO VALUE..

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Ab CCI mai ye sab discuss ho raha hai.....Achha hai......Very Good utilization....ise bhi orkut ya facebook bana do....

3 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

No comment.......

but honor killing should be stopped.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Ab CCI mai ye sab discuss ho raha hai.....Achha hai......Very Good utilization....ise bhi orkut ya facebook bana do....

Agree  with Sanjay sir

1 Like

Replied 29 January 2011

Aur Sanyam Abhi apne course aur padhai se pyaar karne ki umar hai....To agar aap CA/CWA/CS se mohabbat kare to jyada achha rahega at least aapki jindagi ban jayegi....Aur 1 baar jindagi ban gayi to pyaar karne k mauke to aate rahenge....Par agar ye smay Apne padhai se pyaar nahi kiya to jindagi mai kuch bhi nahi rah jayega....

6 Like

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2387 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Originally posted by : Vishal

Very true, but not in all cases.

thanks for sharing 

Replied 29 January 2011

copied lines from the bottom left screen of the cci while commenting n posting..

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

As far as I  know; no Civil or Criminal Act has any section

which deny such Action. 

( Purely professional and legal view ). 

But don't forget we live in society and not for following  law !

Better think hundred times whom you wish to make your in-law ! 

( If you find a wrong girl;  then you, your  parents and even your brothers and sister may go to jail - Right now I am advising an old man of 65 who is struggling hard to save his family from such instance ).

Definition of wrong :

The wrong is that which we previously thought it was right.

SO BE CAREFUL. 

( Also applicable to girls who might  be cheated by good looking wrong persons). 

3 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

agree with Sanyam and Surendra sir...

some things in life dont have reasons and solutions....!!

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

cma sanjay gupta sir...........i posted this post so that everyone should understand the importance of love...i know its a off topic but i usually post topics related to c.a only or on humour section...as it is saturday today so i thought to make everyone realise the imporatnce of love in  our life........!!!!!!

mallika aggarwal.......

i am sorry but i dont think that i have commited some crime or what.....!!!!! still sorry everyone i wont repeat it

still if i hurted someones intention " i am sorry fro bottom of my heart "

SANJAY SIR,PLEASE DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY,MY INTENTIONS WERE BONAFIDE

1 Like

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

thanx surender sir and sneha

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

Definition of wrong : 

The wrong is that which we previously thought it was right.

Replied 30 January 2011

now i modified my comment.. shayad ab wo tujhe rude na lage.. sorry teko itna bura laga ki u highlighted my name, simple b likhta to me pehchan jati... anyways always loves ur articles n forums.. the lines copied only for sake of u ki no one could give u lecture next time..

have fun

Replied 30 January 2011

Dear Sanyam…

I am not against love. But most of us don’t define love correctly. Love has various meanings in different stages and relationship of life. But we have misconception of love without any fault of hours. Love can never be selfish.

Tumne pucha na “PYAAR KARNA GUNAH HAI KYA” nahi “PYAAR KARNA GUNAH NAHI HAI. PAR USSE HASIL KARNE KI JID GUNAH HAI. USSE PANE K LIYE APNE MATA PITA KA PYAAR BHOOL JANA GUNAH HAI.”

Look these are two different sides of Coin. What you posted is just a SMS which I received long back. This sms does not convey all. There are many teenagers who have ruined their career and life in false love.

And really what I wanted to say is love your life, career and profession at this stage of your life. I want you and my other young brothers and sister of my CCI family to love their profession and career.

So if anyone thinks I am wrong then Sorry to all of them.

Regards

9 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

agree with Sanjay sir completely.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro