Easy Office
Easy Office

procedure for getting into big 4 ?

Page no : 2

CA Ankur Jain (Sr. Manager- Credit) (345 Points)
Replied 17 August 2007

Frankly speaking there is no requirement of getting good marks or having a reference in BIG 4. If you have it in you, you can surely get in to big 4. I'm a person from atotal Hindi Medium, Science Back ground and before coming to Pune i was noot able to talk or understand English, But within 2 years i was able to talk and gave exams in English. Completed my Articleship from BIG 4 and now working with a reputed Bank. So there is no link of good reference or so. You just need to perform extraordinarily in your interview and need to maintain same in future. All the best.

Priyanka (Chartered Accountant) (501 Points)
Replied 17 August 2007

hi Ankur...I think u right...i had also medical in 12th ..now i m doing PE-2..i must say u worked really hard to get into big 4...n it means i just need to get good marks for getting in there..but tell me one thing do they take articles who have cleared PE-2 in 2nd attempt ?

Priyanka (Chartered Accountant) (501 Points)
Replied 17 August 2007

Hi Junaid ..thanx for ur reply..how did u get into big 4? did u get rank? and tell me can anybody get in there if he/she has passed PE-2 in 2nd attempt? or rank is required if u have not cleared it in first attempt?

Replied 17 August 2007

Buddy, i also took 2 attempts to clear PE2 but that is not the criteria. I cleared my foundation in first attempt and as well as my final in first attempt with good marks. So don't worry and perform your best in interview.

Ankita Mangla (chartered accountant firm)   (94 Points)
Replied 19 August 2007

hi ankur, can i get any job which require only 5-6 hours daily in a reputed concern. how to face an interview . how you learn better english.

Replied 20 August 2007

See, if you wanna work in BIG 4 you really need to put a lot of efforts over there. Cos the work culture in BIG 4 is very structured. You have to work according to time frame. you need to be very punctual. Practice , Practice and more practicce can help you to learn English. Try thi. Choose any topic every day and just speak in frnt of mirror on that topic for 5 min. Believe me it helps a lot to see yourself in mirror. This a trick for personality development.. You may find it awkword but it helps.

C A PRACHI (Internal Audit Executive)   (60 Points)
Replied 21 August 2007

Hi all der,i jus cleared CA final in may 07.I am intersted in working with big4s.Has anyone any reference for big4s.

parikshit (article) (25 Points)
Replied 22 October 2008

Hi i have passed cpt in June 2008 and i want to get into BIG 4.....i am not a graguate... i have passed 12th in same year...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: