Presentation tips for papers in ipcc

Swanand Gadgil (Student) (279 Points)

27 September 2013  

Hello reader(s).

Please help me regarding the cited topic. I am surrounded by people who keep on telling that hard work is the key to success & quotes like that but unfortunately I found no man alive who would guide me on how the presentation should be regarding specific subjects at IPCC level. I want to have a detailed guidance on presentation & stuff like that with some good examples. I need this especially for theory papers like Law.

This is my 4th attempt for Group 1 & I am not able to understand what exactly is going wrong with me (fortunately I am done with Group 2). I think the level of knowledge alone doesn't matter. There is something more that changes the game. What else could it be? No doubt style of presentation! But I got nothing which would address my problem precisely. I want to know what exactly is the element that adds value to the paper with some good examples. Plus I would like to know what exactly is the thing that helps rankers to stand among the crowd, I want to know what exactly distinguishes them from normal students.

Please let me know what kind of smart work would come handy along with normal, typical 'hard work' which is found in all the inspirational quotes. Please do not repeat what those quotes do. Reply only if you have some really smart ideas to share. Please reply only if you have some suitable examples on how the answers should be written, for each subject. Please reply only if you meet these criteria, else let this question remain unanswered.