EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

PLEASE HELP ME

Page no : 3

Ajay k (Consultant) (91 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Don't do anything like going to ICAI, talking to his wife, or anyone else. Just go straight to the cops and file a complaint. Show all the messages and it should be proved that they emanated from the principal's phone number.... He will be liable for imprisonment upto 3 years and fine upto 5 lakhs under the Information Technology Act as ammended 2008.

Don't worry about anything else. ICAI will automatially take care of your transfer to another Principal.

You have to make an example to the Student Community. Don't spare such perverts.

Ajay k (Consultant) (91 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Just see that you are able to make the Principal send some sms or make a intimate phone conversation with you. If you don't have evidence, just inform the cops before hand and lay a trap. The cops will get the telecom guys to tap the phones. Then, u try and get the Principal to call u or sms u.

Siddharth (Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM!)   (672 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Everyone, just because someone is saying something, you should not believe it blindly and ask for the member name and membership ID and after obtaining the details, defame him/ her...

It maybe possible, there is dispute for some other matter and a person is trying to ruin his/ her reputation with false allegations. So, cool down. Just give legitimate suggestions and if the person mentioned is actually being harrassed, he/ she can take required steps. We are a part of a professional community, and our profession teaches us that just because someone is saying something or, things are seeming something, it may not actually be like that.

@ jinal shah:

I'm not saying that you people are lying, it is just that I am a bit sceptical, others may raise doubts too, so be-aware and plan accordingly. If you are correct, collect proofs and solidify your allegations/ case.

Before announcing the name, make sure you have adequate proof to back your point, or else you are the ones who are gonna have a bad face at the end of the day.

Nitin Grover (CS) (1228 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Chauhan

You should take help of the ICAI regarding this issue.

And also you can take legal action against the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX employer.

I will try my best to help you out.

talk to icai after talking with your friend and asked her to collect some evidence like recording in phone etc.

God Bless her

tk care

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Guys..... Chill.. so much response....

But no response from the girl who posted it...

wait guys.. let her react first...

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8019 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Rightly said....Guys lets wait and see the reply of the girl. Then only we can take any action.

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA Shivang

Guys..... Chill.. so much response....

But no response from the girl who posted it...

wait guys.. let her react first...

jinal shah (Article) (29 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

THANKS TO ALL OFF YOU

MY FRND HAVE SOME OF THE PROOF WHICH ALL OF YOU TOLD ME

AND FOR RECORDING I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER TAKING SUCH RECORDING CREATE ANY LEGAL LIABILITY UNDER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL POINT

AND I AM NOT INFORMING YOU THE NAME OF THE EMPLOYER AS I THINK THIS CREATE LEGAL LIABILITY ON MY SELF ONLY BUT THE EMPLOYER IS FROM MUMBAI ONLY AND I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT ALL NEW ARTICLE PLEASE TAKE DUE CARE WHILE SELECTING YOUR EMPLOYER FROM MUMBAI

SORRY I HAVE REPLY TO ALL OF YOU SO LATE BUT I AM NOT USING NET REGULARLY

REGARDS     

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

Its ok Jinal...

There is nothing wrong doing such type to get some proof...so do not worry... Now since she has a proof, you can go to ICAI office, meet president direcdtly and tell the issue.. but yes... keep the copy of proooof with you in some other media... They may try to sort out internally and ask to delete it...

I can give you direct mail id of the president and also mark cc to previous presidents of ICAI... There is a big politics war going in ICAi.. so if not the current one than past one will do something....

Take matter with mind.. and do not be afraid...

You both have done nothing wrong....

(Guest)

ask her to knock his balls....

Poornima Srinivasan (Junior trainee) (330 Points)
Replied 12 July 2010

Poornima Srinivasan (Junior trainee) (330 Points)
Replied 12 July 2010

Originally posted by : Aditya Maheshwari
Please ask your friend to record the above conversation next time whenever shre feels this type of conversation is going to happen so that there is evidence of the misbehaviour with the friend and then complain about the same in the institue.
And ask ur friend to be bold enough to take that step and do that. Remeber if this type of thing is there and u have evidence the whole CA fraternity (including members & students) will be with you in support of you.
So dont think that the CA is a renowned CA (if at all he is) and nothing can be done of him.

I agree with him..

Amit M Patil (Student Articled) (66 Points)
Replied 13 July 2010

well

Try to create evidence . Then go ahead with a complaint of harassment and molestation . No one is above law.  

N is possible tell me the place wer that gal is workin.. if possible ill try to help... 

(Guest)

<message deleted by moderators> post moderated

CA. B.SRINIVASULU (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (6096 Points)
Replied 14 July 2010

As an emplyer if any person has done like that it is not correct on the part of him and also punishable both under law and humanitarian grounds.  Your friend can directly warn him that she will report the same to the Institute and also to human forums and also to the local police station. There is no requirement of any evidence to be collected and again fell into his trap unnecessarily. Further your friend should act smartly, if she has at the end of the second year she can opt  for industrial training  and can take transfer and also she should take care that she should not stay back after everybody in the organisation had left whatever be the work pending and also she should not enter the office first. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: