<message deleted by moderators> post moderated

I.C.A. (Indian Cyber Army) (27 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

(Guest)

(Guest)

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

atleast write the Name of that CA here...we all will do something

Write a letter to president ICAI ,PM,CM of you state... regarding this harrasment

Bala (Student) (498 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

My Dear friend., be bold and take steps as said by above friends..,

I am happy that all members and friends join hands to help her...

Thnx to all..

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8019 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

Dear Kishore, The greatness and Mansi...I understand your angerness and appreciate your support for this. But the way you are using, in my point of view is not right. Abusing or hitting someone is not the only solution.............If you are abusing to him in the name of mother and sister , then what is the difference b/w you and him. Specially doing this in this forum will put bad mark on the CCI site. Also, wat is the fault of his mother and sister. They are repectable womens, why to involve in such matters. There are other ways also to realize the person of his sin.

If so, really want to take action against it, then one way i think is that every member who has posted the suggestion here will send one e mail to the council Id with cc marked to all the members who want them to be marked....With this lots of email against one member from lots of people to the council will effect its image and also bring the facts in fronts of the council.

But, before taking any steps, as said by all that proper evidence and support from the girl must be obtained.........

But from my point of view, adopting abusing words is not at all acceptable...This is my view...with due ergards to all CCI Members......

3 Like

Replied 08 July 2010

Just write the name of that CA....we all will harass him....saale ki misaal banayege

Replied 09 July 2010

i am with you Rahul...but we need name of that CA ..

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8019 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Originally posted by : Prateek

i am with you Rahul...but we need name of that CA ..

For this I must say, if the girl is ready for that, then ask her to send the mail to Council with a formal compalint and mark cc to the CA and all the members who want to be part of that and provide their mail id here........then evry member will reply to that mail with their viws tot the council...........Then we can see that how long the council won't reply or no action will be taken.

Also, include that CA Mail id every time in CC. I hope it will work and also in a formal manner.

But as I said, every body will be with her, in case she takes the step on her own. Because, God and others help ony those persons who help themselves........

2 Like

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Good to see so much offence  in this forum...

Rahul sir gave answer very politely and if you are professional that only should be done...

My view is same but in diff manner... Many of my friends gave suggestion... to do something... But guys no one has dare to so the same when its done with u or ur family members...

Just to speak and act is different.... And pratik... chill down.. I know U r YOUNG BLOODD.. BUT MIND MY WORDS... You cannot do anything to HIM...  so chill and follow Rahul sir...

nothing can be done except she has proof.. if she have anything.. i assure you that i will help her out from this....  it has to tacke with mind...

Game to be played with anxiousness, which you all having  but game plan to be made by Mind...than only you can win any game....

No offence everyone.. just my view... Sorry guys.....:)

1 Like

(Guest)

dear,

first collect strong proof against that great person & send to icai. then take transfer because our great institute not allow transfer without strong reason.however CA do anything . take photo copy of attendence & essential documents.

thanx for help ur friend

V CHANDRA SEKARA RAJU (CA FINAL) (908 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Plz get the evidence

and send a complaint through e-sahayataa

it will help you with in 2days.....

you can get e-sahayataa in our ICAI.org website.....

ok

take care

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Siddharth
Assuming the Principal is a male and the trainee is female (there are weird people around with weird preferences).....

Someone has to take the initiative.. maybe your friend can escape these situations by avoiding the lone moments, but this pathetic person will still be on the loose, bothering others.

Maybe, trying to take such initiatives she might get into trouble herself. Think before taking your steps (see what kind of person he is - thug type, or just a bully but coward-inside and his contacts - does he know any thugs, bad people, has contacts in police, etc..), but talk with your parents. Of course, recording the conversation secretly is strongly recommended by me too.

Some suggestions from me -

1. She can be diplomatic and somehow manage taking transfer by giving some excuse or strong measure, eg. - record the conversation and threaten him to grant transfer. Usually CAs are pretty cowards. But, he can still bother others, after her.

2. You guys could additionally take photos/ record using pen-cam (sting operation) secretly if possible, later black-mail or, take the case to police.

3. Maybe she can threaten him, by saying if he bothers her like this, she will commit suicide and leave a suicide note blaming him, ruin his life, etc. End it here, everything will be forgetten and forgiven.

4. You and her should talk to your parents along with other trainess of trust (ones not close to the Principal).

5. Talk to his wife (if married), and/ or parents (if around).

6. Talk to a women right organisation/ police in your area.

7. Write to the Chairman/ ICAI, who think a person becomes a GOD after becoming CA (considering the amount of power/ trust they give to CAs in terms of audit/ trainee matters), if you prefer do it anonymously,

Most CAs say and threaten trainees by giving such warnings, but things are not that simple as they think.. You too can do a lot harm.. Prefer taking legal steps in order to keep your case strong..

Prasad R (CA Final) (2128 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

i AGREE WID Rahul sir and Shivang sir. plzz don't be aggressive in this forum and mind ur words guys.

let the gal collect some evidences. we all are here to support her.

Rahul sir wt u suggested was absolutely right. we can all mail to the council and mark a copy to that CA as well.

Bt let that gal be brave enough to collect some strong evidence.

CA CLUB will back u to any extent.

Be Brave gal ur not alone here we all are with you

Regards

Prasad R

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: