Easy Office
Easy Office

Please help guys

Page no : 2

Guddi (employee) (769 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

There are already many professionals in DT. IDT would be a good choice since many opt for DT, and if you have less articles in IDT section, you would have more opportunities flowing in...........

All the Best

g. narayana raju (Sr.Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have provided an Education Loan from a Nationalised Bank to my son for pursuing B.E. course.  he has successfully pursued and joined for job with a good company during 2005 itself. Since  he joined for job, he is not ready to repay the load availed by him for the simple reason that 'PROVIDING OF EDUCTION IS THE PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY".  He has not even paid one rupee to this loan account.   In the meanwhile I have paid some amount

Now the Bank people has served Legal Notice informing to clear the outstanding dues together with interest and clear the loan account otherwise they will proceed legally.  However, I do not want to take any more risk and wish to clear the loan with interest. 

I may please be help out WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE BENEFITS AVAILABLE UNDER SEC. 80E OF INCOME TAX AND oblige.

theNow, he completed

I

espionage (human being...) (769 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

sanyam how did u get a articleship offer in big 4 ???

approach or u mailed them the resume??

if u mailed them then can u plz give me their email address??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: