EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Please fill Exam Form online if possible

Page no : 5

aditya (1) (44 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

hi ravi 

i uploaded my photo while filling the form but for pasting photo on  a form is it necessary to paste the same photo

Nirmit Choraria (CA Final) (1333 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

@ Ravi..

i am a ipcc student..yrr..tell about that i seriously got onlyy 3 out of 4 pages...

Jason (Student) (179 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Hi ! Is it necessary to upload the signature and photo or can we sign it manually and stick the photo ?

A D - Loving Life (none) (1234 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

plzzz can anyone tell me the whole procedure?

Vaishnavi Shenoy (articled assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

hi friends,

I have a query .Is it necessary to superscribe the envelope as " online application for november exam " ?. what should be done if it is posted without the superscribing?? PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

(Guest)

the signatures are mendatory to be done in manual form but photos can be uploaded if one wishes to do it

(Guest)

Dear Mr./Ms. RAJIV ,

re-download the PDF, check and ensure that Control Number, Bar code and Payment Particulars are appearing correctly and then send the signed form by post.

ICAI|Exam

I GOT THIS MESSAGE BUT  I HAVE ALREADY SENT THE FORM .WHY THEY HAVE SEND THIS MESSAGE NOW WHEN I REDOWNLOADED DIFFERENT CONTROL NO. IS GIVEN

Sanjay (CA - Unemployed) (41 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

@ rajiv.. me too got the same message. redownloaded the pdf and the control no. is different.

manojraje (pp) (22 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Its not necessary of Priciple Sign on Online form.... just upload it nd send after dat uplode harcopy nd send hard copy to ICAI with ur Photo and sign...

(Guest)

you can use visa debit card for payment also in the payment gateway where credit card is given

tara s (student) (150 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

in the instructions it  is given onlu IOB debit cards are permitted.are debit cards of other banks also permitted to pay fees?

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

@ RAJIV AND ALL 

What happened actually that there came some problem in the Database Of Icai 

now the control number in almost all cases has been changed

and now we have to resend the form with new barcode

wat a mess !

sorry people for asking you all to fill exam form online 

tara s (student) (150 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

@ Ravi-where do you gotta know this...

CA Pooja (CA) (114 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

Hey I called at Mumbai Office.I got reply as if i got Control Number,Barcode Number in original form then send that first form only.meanwhile some different Control Number,Barcode Number was showing in my Account in PDF file.But now the original Control Number,Barcode Number is there again.so no need to get confused.Send the original form only. For Any other confusion just call and get it confirmed.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: