Parents...!!!

@*CS Siddharth Bumb. * (B.Com, CA Final, CS ) (5270 Points)

29 November 2012  

PARENTS...!!!

Parents are first GOD in our life. They played different roll in our life like friend, adviser, care taker, etc and etc. No one can play roles like them. They plays best roles for their childrens. Parents fulfills their responsibility towards childrens but whether childrens does not have any responsibility towards their parents?

We often see that some childrens loves their parents a lot, some loves only when they need of parents and some doesn't. Why some childrens can't understand their responsibility? 

When childrens are young parents satisfy all their childrens wants. Are kuch parents to aisebhi hote he jo 2 waqt ki roti bhi nahi kha pate lekin apne bachho ko achha khana khilate he. Some parents used to do overtime only for good education of their children, but such childrens wastes such money on girls or on unnecessary things. (I am sorry to say a girl, shayad kisiko gussa bhi aya ho but its true). 

Before marriage childrens love their parents a lot, but why suddenly it changes after marriage? Why they think that only and only wife is a life? I am not against wife but kahito childrens ki responsibility banati he ki apne parents ka khayal rakhe. Some childrens to even not ask their parents whether all is going good or whether they have any problem or whether is any thing which they want..

Parents does not need childrens money and property, they are much hungry only of childrens LOVE. They only want their children should spend some time with them. Unhe sirf pyar se itna puchho na ki aapne khana khaya kya, bas isi bat se woh khush he. Who has given right to hurt them? Why don't they think that position where they stands is only because of their sacrifices. 

At the last stage of life childrens throw their parents like waste but still parents think that their childrens must be in trouble otherwise woh humare sath aise thoedehi karta.

I have seen many people who misbehaves with their parents, I just want to say them please don't misbahe with them, they are real hero, real world and real property of life. Just LOVE your parents. Thats it.

From this message i don't want to hurt anyone, but if unfortunately if I hurted anyone please forgive me. 

Regards,

Siddharth Bumb

sidbumbhelp @ gmail.com

WWW.SIDDHARTHBUMB.BLOGSPOT.COM