Easy Office
Easy Office

Pan showing wrong jurisdiction

Page no : 2

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 21 April 2016

Replied 21 April 2016

on the strength of address proof submitted as permanent residencial address the system will fetch the data of your current juridicional AO 

Replied 21 April 2016

for AO search search in following link of NSDL

https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/servlet/AOSearch

Kiran (Others) (62 Points)
Replied 21 April 2016

Dear u s sharma, thanks the reply. But I had asked for pan data correction in 2012. Always entered my permanent address in Kerala. The jurisdiction remains unchanged even after correcting the data. Unlike new pan application, this pan correction page don't have A.O column. 

I really appreciate your reply. Till then I had no idea where this wrong A.O field came from. Based on your post, I will now try, calling up the NSDL pan phone Helpdesk. Hope they could help on correcting A.O.

As a side note, during pan correction, I filled my permanent address in Kerala and communication address in Chennai. Could that have mattered ?

Replied 21 April 2016

Originally posted by : Kiran
Dear u s sharma, thanks the reply. But I had asked for pan data correction in 2012. Always entered my permanent address in Kerala. The jurisdiction remains unchanged even after correcting the data. Unlike new pan application, this pan correction page don't have A.O column. I really appreciate your reply. Till then I had no idea where this wrong A.O field came from. Based on your post, I will now try, calling up the NSDL pan phone Helpdesk. Hope they could help on correcting A.O.As a side note, during pan correction, I filled my permanent address in Kerala and communication address in Chennai. Could that have mattered ?

does not matter what you have written in form, but you have to tick the address for communication "office / residence" and submit the document for that specific address as address proof, 

if  you wish to change your pan data with a seperate address which is not mentioned in your records,  then you  have to provide a valid address proof of that address. 

if you feel it troublesome with online submission then you can do it offline with UTISL pan facilation centers, where you will get a fresh PAN application form and you have to mention your old PAN number and submit a self attested copy with proof of DOB / proof of address and proof of Identity ( a photo id proof) 

clearly mention in application that which document is annexed for which purpose,  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: