Easy Office
LCI Learning

PAN CARD QUERY ?

Page no : 4
(Guest)

how can i find my pan no?

(Guest)

I want to know that why minor's pancard is without photo whereas photo is on pass port?

what kind of identity is this and how it can be used?

(Guest)

Sir, My wife Mrs.Archana Saji Puthenchira applied for PAN card with NSDL in July last month. (acknowledgement No.881010104159216). When I searched for her pan card with NSDL's website, it noticed that the ID proof is not matching with the name. Her full Name is ARCHANA SAJI PUTHECHIRA. As a proof of identity, she produced her voter I card in which her name displaying as ARCHANA PUTHENCHIRA. The middle name "SAJI" stands her husband name (i.e' mine) which is displayed below the name as mentioned above quoting specifically as husband name - "SAJI'. As the pan card issuing authority saying, the middle name "SAJI' as mentioned in the application deos not include in the proof of ID produced (Voter i card). Sir, let me know plz.what the pan card authority considers the middle name in case of a married woman? and it is understood that so as the voter i card is small in size that there is no more space to occupy the complite name. Let plz. let me know sir, what is the further option in this situation? Saji P Puthenchira Vapi.

Prabeer (B. COM (H) CA & CS Final)   (5484 Points)
Replied 27 November 2008

Dear Mr. Saji P Puthenchira here the PAN authorities are correct. U need to provide valid documentary proof for name & address of the applicant. For more details u can visit www.tin-nsdl.com.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" To Check PAN No go to www.incometaxindia.gov.in  than clik on Know your pan where u will be asked to write your first name, middle name, surname and D.O.B. "

(Guest)

" I WANT TO CHECK PAN BY PAN NUMBER "

(Guest)

I want to know that why minor's pancard is without photo whereas photo is on pass port?

please reply

(Guest)

" sir i want to know my form is sumitted or not ,i have only my address- vill+post=byapur via - danapur ,dis-patna ,state -bihar and my D.O.B-26/09/1985 my father name is ravindra prasad pin no -801503 ,so please chack out my status and send the reply "

(Guest)
" sir i want to know my form is sumitted or not ,i have only my address- vill+post=byapur via - danapur ,dis-patna ,state -bihar and my D.O.B-26/09/1985 my father name is ravindra prasad pin no -801503 ,so please chack out my status and send the reply "

(Guest)
" CHACK PAN NO. BBNPK9446H "

(Guest)

no reply yet

please reply,

Manesh Gopalrao Sheolikar (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Sir,

I have applied for pancard in the name of Sheolikar Renuka Manesh, on dated 08th Apirl 2010 through UTI consultancy, but We did not get Pan Number, also I visit the UTI site but not getting response from UTI.pl arrange the Pan No.

Pl do the Needful

My Mrs details are
NAME : Sheolikar Renuka Manesh
FATHER NAME: Gitakantrao
DOB: 18.10.1980
Address-Priyadarshani Nagar,Nageshwarwadi,Aurangabad-431001
Mobile No 9049976404

Coupan No 504181638
Application No 060136263

Thanks

With Regards

M.G.Sheolikar

Manesh Gopalrao Sheolikar (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Sir,

I have applied for pancard in the name of Sheolikar Renuka Manesh, on dated 08th Apirl 2010 through UTI consultancy, but We did not get Pan Number, also I visit the UTI site but not getting response from UTI.pl arrange the Pan No.

Pl do the Needful

My Mrs details are
NAME : Sheolikar Renuka Manesh
FATHER NAME: Gitakantrao
DOB: 18.10.1980
Address-Priyadarshani Nagar,Nageshwarwadi,Aurangabad-431001
Mobile No 9049976404

Coupan No 504181638
Application No 060136263

Thanks

With Regards

M.G.Sheolikar

Krishna Kishore (Proprietor) (22 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

U Just call NSDL call center on 02027218080 and request them to resend ur PAN card and ensure that ur Address is correct and as well as ur contact no.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: