EASYOFFICE

PAN CARD QUERY ?

Page no : 3
(Guest)

I want to know my full name (as my name is too big, it seems it is shortned) as I want to register.  How can I get my full name with PAN number?  Please help.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" I have applied for new PAN card for myself. The pan card was issued by NSDL and dispatched on 16.08.08 from Mumbai through a renouned Qurrier service, but unfortunately the qurrier service could not trace my address and retrurned it to NSDL. Now at this point of time what can I do? can any one suggest me for the best suitable way? I need that card urgently for some personal reason, "

(Guest)

DEAR  SIR

MERA PAN CARD AAJ  DT TAK  MUJHE  MILA NAHI 

MOST URJENT BHIJVANE KA KAST KARE

R/o KALIRAM SAHU S/o  SUKHI RAM SAHU GRAM; BERLA KALA

POST  GUDHELI  VHAYA NANDNI TAH; BERLA DIST DURG 491223

(Guest)

Dear sir,

i apply  for pan card on may month my application no is 034734307 and my pan no is AMPR9857K. But till now i am not receive  my card,plz consider my application sir

THANK YOU

RANJITHKUMAR

Deepti (Consultant) (29 Points)
Replied 23 October 2008

" Sir, I want to know my present status of my PAN card. Mukesh das "

https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/StatusTrack.html

This is the link..u can fill in ur ack no. and the status of your PAN Card and the courier through which it is sent will be displayed.

(Guest)

i check my pan card pic any website pls send

(Guest)

Res. sir, 

I shri Piyush Raval ( Partner, M/s Tirupathi Jewellers, Hyd.) hereby  state as that

kindly arrange to send me PAN No. of  the said firm, as it is required for filing of 

my IT returns, Add: of the said firm :-  Tirupathi Jewellers, 7-1-570, Satyam Theatre

lane, Ameerpeth, Hyderabad. Tel: 55688183/55168183/55568725      

(Guest)
" Sir,
I want to know my present status of my PAN card.
Amit kar
"

(Guest)

I have got the PAN Card Number, how to find out through which courier it has been sent any docket number.

(Guest)

Sir,I have lost my acknoledgement no. Plz help me to find out this no.My pan no is -AAJFR5361E.

CA Pawan Goswami (CA) (2928 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

In the box below the photo.

(Guest)

I have PAN before my marriage and i am submitting my Income Tax Return from last 5-6 Year. Bu After marriage my surname has changed from Sharma to Gupta. We have not registered yet our marriage and dont have Marriage Certificate. Is this possible to make Surname change in PAN without Marriage Certificare? If yes, please give me the suggestion.

Thankx & Regards,

Sushma Gupta

ashish lohiya (chartered accountants) (58 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

" I have PAN before my marriage and i am submitting my Income Tax Return from last 5-6 Year. Bu After marriage my surname has changed from Sharma to Gupta. We have not registered yet our marriage and dont have Marriage Certificate. Is this possible to make Surname change in PAN without Marriage Certificare? If yes, please give me the suggestion.
Thankx & Regards,
Sushma Gupta
"

hi Sushma,

for change Name in PAN card you have to provide valid legal proof which is none other than marriage certificate.. so it is adviseble to get marriage certificate for registrar and then apply for change.

Replied 21 November 2008

To track PAN application Status following links can be used –

Replied 21 November 2008

Proof for change requested -

For married ladies - change of name on account of marriage -

- marriage certificate,

- marriage invitation card,

- publication of 'name-change' in gazette,

- copy of passport showing husband's name (or vice versa).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro