Easy Office
LCI Learning

November 2008 PCC Exam

Page no : 3

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 17 August 2008

Hey Manish..

I'm from the same batch as you, and I had the same issues too. I guess u cant take a break from articleship,it has to be done at a stretch. I'm not sure about the time gap between quitting from one firm and joining from another. And no principal (at least in my town) would be willing for 11 months of leave, of course..(leaving dummy, of course)

1. Have u reached any solution for your queries?

2. If you come across any info regarding the max. period of gap for transfer, kindly pass on..

(Guest)

I WANTED PCC EXAMINATION QUESTIONS  OF EACH SUBJECT PAPER OF EXAM. HELD IN MAY-2008

(Guest)

hiiiiiiiiiiiii

vaibhav bumb (student) (24 Points)
Replied 04 November 2008

PLEASE SEND ME THE PCC QUESTION PAPERS OF NOV. 2008

vaibhav bumb (student) (24 Points)
Replied 04 November 2008

please send me all the question papers of pcc may 2008 and pcc nov. 2008

(Guest)

I LIKE FEEL VERY GOOD.

(Guest)

IF YOU WANT TO PASS THE FIRST ATTEMPT PLZ READ 2-3 HOURS IN A DAY.

Raghu (C.A) (56 Points)
Replied 13 November 2008

Anyone Can help me out to find out PCC Examination Paper.. November 2008

Raghu (C.A) (56 Points)
Replied 13 November 2008

Anybody can send me (PCC Question Papers November 2008) to Sowmyaraghuraj @ gmail.com or raguraj_18 @ yahoo.com

Thank You

Raghu (C.A) (56 Points)
Replied 13 November 2008

Anybody can send me (PCC Question Papers November 2008) to Sowmyaraghuraj @ gmail.com or raguraj_18 @ yahoo.com

Thank You

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Shahid Afridi
" I had passed CPT exam in November 2006 securing 18th rank.I have also completed the 100 hours ITT course by passing the test conductedon 24/06/07.I would like to know whether the eligibility requirement for PCC Examis 15 months of articleship, 3 months prior to the exams OR 18 monthsof articleship.This is important for me as I would be completing my 15 months ofarticleship in the first week of May 2008. After that I intend to takea break and NOT leave from articleship for about 11 months for the PCCexam in November 2008 and for the T.Y.B.Com University exams inMarch-April 2009. Consequently I would resume my articleship for thebalance period of 27 months.I have not come across any regulation stating that we cannot take a break or have to be on leave for studying and apearing for the exams.Please reply to my query as soon as possible. "

manpal (C.A.) (22 Points)
Replied 22 November 2008

please send me answer paper of nov.08 pcc examination (Both Groups)

(Guest)

I had appear for pcc exam Nov.'2008 and I want to know that when the result will come out.

Thanks & regards

(Guest)

I had appeared for PCC exam conducted on November'2008 and I want to know that when the result for the same will come out.

Thanks.

(Guest)
sir, I want to know about pcc examination pattern and verious sources for exam preparation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: