Easy Office
LCI Learning

November 2008 PCC Exam

Page no : 2
(Guest)

I had started my articleship from 24/04/2007. When I am eligible to fill up & submit Examination form for PCC November 2008.

(Guest)

gd. evening

please send me accounts exam paper of may-2008 pcc exam

(Guest)
GD.EVENING PLEASE SEND ME ACCOUTS EXAM PAPER OF PCC MAY 2008 SEND EARLY THANFFUL

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 11 June 2008

Hey, can u share the files on caclubindia.com, so that everybody can download the files.

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 11 June 2008

Even i have some files..if u can send me ur files..so that i can compare them n make them one file...

(Guest)
wt z the nw scheme of exams patterns like law & IT & SM......??? plz tell me....!!! i m waiting for ur responds....??

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 03 July 2008

COMPLETION OF 15 MTHS OF TRAINING 3MTHS PRIOR TO NOV 2008 IS NECESSARY

SO U CAN TAKE REST AFTER 15 MTHS

Aditi (Assistant Manager) (30 Points)
Replied 08 July 2008

hey but how many leave does the institute give us in total during our entire articleship period?

hitesh (study) (33 Points)
Replied 15 July 2008

wat is the requirnment of appearing in pce exam. i have complete my 18 month training. can i free from my articleship for exam prepration now or it is necessary to continue the articleship pls guide me

(Guest)

Respected sir,

i Rahul Dosi as a student of the ICAI vide NRO0185227 (eligible to appear in the November 2008 PCC exams) would like to inform u that i had started my articleship from delhi but now i have taken transfer to asam dated as on 16.04.08 and started my new training from as on 21.06.08 by submiting all the necessary documents but my new address of corespondence has not been recorded at the icai office.

Its becoming very inconvinient for me as all my necessary documents documents are being sent to my old address of correspondence.

Thus i would request you to kindly change my address of correspondence form the old one to the new one as stated below:

Old address of correspondence:

A-42, DENA APARTMENTS,

SECTOR-13, ROHINI, DELHI-110085.

New address of correspondence:

Rahul Dosi,

C/O Padmaram Omprakash,

Marwari Patty, Jorhat, Assam-785001.

I WOULD BE GREATLY THANKFUL TO YOU.

CA Mansi Kotadia (Chartered Accountant) (525 Points)
Replied 28 July 2008

Hi frens i want to know when ARE the P.C.C NOVEMBER 2008 exams going to be conducted ?

(Guest)

gud afternoon

sir i must cleared my graduation with68%...... m i eligible to appear for pcc... or i have to give cpt also

thanking you

Vibha Bhardwaj (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 05 August 2008

i have started my articleship on 19/09/2007 can i know when i will have the chance to give my first attempt of pcc tell me as soon as possible on my id

harsh (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 10 August 2008

Hello to ALL

I want some model PCC papers ..

plz help me out here

(Guest)

I want some help... if i will give my cpt in december 2008.. when am i supposed to give my first PCC?...will it be in may 2010 or november 2010?/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: