EASYOFFICE

Nov 11 - ISCA paper review

Page no : 3

Namita Gupta (job) (117 Points)
Replied 13 November 2011

don't worry about your correct roll no. it is also written on sticker if you have write it wrong then also it was checked by sticker

CA Pranjal Dhariwal (Business) (248 Points)
Replied 13 November 2011

Originally posted by : Prachi Jindal

please please help me...i dint fill OMR no in answer sheet...n i dint remember whether i have puttin my roll no correctly or not...seriously badi tension hai...kya koi bata sakta hai if iski koi remedy ho...atleast i get confirmation ki roll no sahi likha hai...???

As Namita said, as the roll no. is also written on sticker, writing wrong or marking wrong number wont cause any problem as such.

so.... Dont worry.... worry about direct tax paper, it will cause much more trouble.

Good luck

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 13 November 2011

in the ICAI material i had not found any word about the components of DRP except on page 6.9 which is reproduced below (copy paste) -

Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning

provide guidelines on priorities to be followed. The plan might also indicate which applications are to be recovered first. Members of a recovery committee must understand their responsibilities. Again, the problem is that they will be required to undertake unfamiliar tasks.

Periodically, they must review and practice executing their responsibilities so they are prepared should a disaster occur. If committee members leave the organisation, new members must be appointed immediately and briefed about their responsibilities.

6.4 TEST PLAN

The final component of a disaster recovery plan is a test plan.

Himanshu Gupta (himanshu) (21 Points)
Replied 13 November 2011

paper is so easy....... its awesome paper.....everyone get above 50 mrks in this exam

CAKINGOFKINGS (STUDENT) (82 Points)
Replied 14 November 2011

dat makes other 3 components of drp as those plans emergency plan,backup plan and recovery plan....and final is test plan

CA sumit chejara (ca final) (99 Points)
Replied 14 November 2011

it was an easy paper

abhishek jain kolkata (STUDENT) (216 Points)
Replied 14 November 2011

friends is term me isca ka exam pehle kyu aaya hai? its cost dt idt and then isca plz rply asap d order also...........

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 08 December 2011

Originally posted by : Ghanshyam Joshi

in the ICAI material i had not found any word about the components of DRP except on page 6.9 which is reproduced below (copy paste) -

Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning

provide guidelines on priorities to be followed. The plan might also indicate which applications are to be recovered first. Members of a recovery committee must understand their responsibilities. Again, the problem is that they will be required to undertake unfamiliar tasks.

Periodically, they must review and practice executing their responsibilities so they are prepared should a disaster occur. If committee members leave the organisation, new members must be appointed immediately and briefed about their responsibilities.

6.4 TEST PLAN

The final component of a disaster recovery plan is a test plan.

Components DRP -

Question from MICS May 2005 paper -

Question 5

(a) What do you understand by disaster recovery plan ? Discuss its various components.

( 10 marks )

Answer was - 1) Emergency Plant, 2) Recovery Plant, 3) Backup Plan, 4) Test Plan

I made mistake in the paper and wrote different answer.

Ajaib Singh (CA Ajaib Singh Sandhu) (194 Points)
Replied 09 December 2011

Originally posted by : Asif7804
Asif like the way you wrote 62.5% CA... truly analytical haan... Means u cleared 1st group and hold exemption in one paper of 2nd group... All the Best Bro...

Originally posted by : anuj

Easy paper, but seems marks will be awarded if one has written points given in books. Answer on your own understanding will hold no value. Otherwise everyone will score 70-80.

I hav already experienced it in last attempt.....poor thing is that couldnt make much improvement this time too.......

1 Like

Asif7804 (Analyst @ Bank of NewYork Mellon ( 62.5% CA ))   (35 Points)
Replied 09 December 2011

Originally posted by : Ajaib Singh

Thanx Ajaib for the kind words....hoping to get through remaining 3 paers n to hav those TWO GOLDEN Letters before my name....

Originally posted by : Asif7804

Asif like the way you wrote 62.5% CA... truly analytical haan... Means u cleared 1st group and hold exemption in one paper of 2nd group... All the Best Bro...

Originally posted by : anuj

Easy paper, but seems marks will be awarded if one has written points given in books. Answer on your own understanding will hold no value. Otherwise everyone will score 70-80.

I hav already experienced it in last attempt.....poor thing is that couldnt make much improvement this time too.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: