Not got login id and password

Please help as to now i don't know what to do. I haven't got the e-mail id and password while registering the PCE form online.  I mailed them the query but still there isn't any reply.  I have not even got the e-mail id and password on my cell. Called them but even they don't know what to do. Please help me out.

Replies (12)

the message is received within 24 hours. if not get than again try to register or contact the officials on exam helpline no.

Check ur SPAM in ur mail id. If not received then try to register with anyother mail id..MAy b you will get password.BUt I m not sure about this.

the helpline no. is

1860 345 0112 

I tried evrything. And the helpline  is of no use. the helpline no. given above is for onle BSNL and MTNL users.

I am not even able to register again. they tell that a mail has been sent. Actually i have quoted my e-mail id as---- @ yahoo.co.in wheras it was @ yahoo.com. This was my mistake but now what to do??????

I am in a big mess.

U may try on forgot password then they will send again

Just open your Email Spam Inbox list........ U'll get whatever you are searching for..... I too had the same problen and was resolved through this.......

CITY WISE HELPLINE NO. IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THAT SITE , WHICH CITY U BELONG TRY THAT HELPLINE NO.

AND CHECK UR EMAIL SPAM FIRST..........

Ritu pls try this, open your mail account in one tab and in the other tab open ICAI exam registration website and click forget password. 3 of my friends had similar problem and they had filed successfully by trying this.

All the best

try this one.... I AM SURE IT WILL WORK

UR ID MUST BE IN THE FORMAT -----  SROXXXXXXX-PCE

JUST ENTER IT IN THE COLUMN OF ID, AND THEN CLICK ON FORGOT PASSWORD

U WILL RECEIVE THE DETAILS OF UR LOGIN ID & PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY

NOTE -- XXXXXXX MUST BE UR SRO NUMBER

take login id of someone else  e.g NRO0215412-PCE... in it change your NRO NO instead of him/her & enter your login id with ur NRO no... now go to option Forget password & fill your details there...u will get ur details immediately.. :-)

yea totally agree with Ram & Yogesh..

Similar problem has occured me also. ICAI says login ID & password has been sent to my email ID. But I haven't seen in any where. After that I clicked "FORGET PASSWORD", they send again login ID & password to my Email ID.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details