Easy Office
LCI Learning

No job newly qualified ca ready for 10 k salary

Page no : 2

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 06 September 2012

I DONT KNOW WHO OFFERED U JUST 10K,IN BANGALORE IN MIDSIZED FIRMS ARICLE STPEND FOR FINAL YEAR IS ABOUT TO 7.5K AND IF THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED AND STILL WORKING AS A PAID THEY ARE PAYING 10K TO 15K ONCE QUALIFIES THEY ARE INCREASING TO 25K AND LATER ON IT WILL INCREASE

FORGOT ALL THIS,JUST START PRACTISE,DO ACCOUNT MAINTAINENCE,AND TAX FILINGS ,THERE IS LOT OF CERTIFICATIONS,AND INTERNAL AUDIT ASSISGMENTS OF SMALL COMPANNIES,AND THERE IS A CONCURRENT AUDIT ASSIGNMENTS...

NO ONE CAN MOTIVATE U UNLESS U MOTIVATE UR SELF

1 Like

Ankit Tiwari (Fresher) (38 Points)

Dear CA Brother,

First stop getting gyan from others, you have enough of it. Call up some one living at a better city than yours and ask permission to stay there for a week or two and carry your certificates. Go Apply personally at firms, companies consultancies. Google to get addresses. only when you move out of home and VIRTUAL WORLD you would see result.

Best wishes.smiley

1 Like

Vijayalakshmi.K (ICWA Final ) (324 Points)

Dear Anand,

you are urging to get job immediatly, any urgent money requirement., if not you could search slowly. In the urgent we may join a job which does not suit us, so be patient and job right job, to avoid future prob.

You can refer hindu paper, www.shine.com etc. I have seen openings for CA in that.

Or you could join an audit firm if possible, till you find job, it may hold you.

Vijayalakshmi.K (ICWA Final ) (324 Points)

Friends,

When I see newspaper, some of the companies ask, 4year post qualification experience. I have 4year experience, but not post qualification exp. So, I feel bad yaar.

CHAMPAK KESARI BURMA (CS) (26 Points)

Dear Anand,

My suggestion is to start practice immediately without delay.

In employment you will confine yourself to particular filed.

But if you start practising definitely you will enjoy.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND START PRACTISING.

Regards,

Champak

Aamir pathan (Final ARTICLE Assistant)   (68 Points)

hi friends, i know many people who have not qualified yet but getting handsome salary. I can say that if a person did their traning and pass the exam he will never think about 10K(i.e very cheap thinking yaar.). these types of  thinking shows  weaknes of the person. such person have only bookis knowledge and now disrepute the profession. there may be temprory flactuation but even that a qualified CA will not talk like that so dear Anad anylise urself first and then blame to the profession.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Aamir pathan

hi friends, i know many people who have not qualified yet but getting handsome salary. I can say that if a person did their traning and pass the exam he will never think about 10K(i.e very cheap thinking yaar.). these types of  thinking shows  weaknes of the person. such person have only bookis knowledge and now disrepute the profession. there may be temprory flactuation but even that a qualified CA will not talk like that so dear Anad anylise urself first and then blame to the profession.

Aamir bhai, your previous comment was killa! it's worth thinking especially after reading your explanation.  But bro don't hurt the feelings of any guy who struggled hard to qualify as a  CA.

CA JATINDER KAPOOR (JOB) (305 Points)

my dear ca friend do not lose hope. there is one way u may got better job i.e go for one month residential programme and after that u can get the job from all the big audit firm no matter if u ever not know the meaning of audit.

most of student who are dummy follow that appoarch. most of my friend do that and they are working in big audit firm like E &Y

KARTIK (JOB) (240 Points)

HAVE GONE THRU ALL UR COMMENTS, 

I HAVE TRIED OUT ALL POSSIBLE WAYS, REGISTERED NAUKRI, MONSTER , SHINE, TIMEJOBS..

IAM NOT GETTING A SINGLE CALL , THEN HW CME I CAN EVEN PERFORM IN AN INTERVIEW.

IAM FROM KERALA , PARAVOOR

Aamir pathan (Final ARTICLE Assistant)   (68 Points)

do u have work experience? tell honestly

DILIP (ASSISTANT MANAGER-AUDIT)   (78 Points)

brother i agree that  u have posted ur resume on all job search websites

but checkout ur resume with someone whos expert.

maybe theres something lacking in ur resume.

all over the world there are employers,

but they choose only who are perfect to the extent enough level

along with u many people might have attended the same interview

and they might have got selected.

that means u should think why they got selected and y not u.

whats lacking in u when compared to them

and lastly remember bro.... if ur interviewis are failed, that means u have learnt something from that failure which will finally give u a sweet fruit called success.

Every experience reduces ur mistake and every mistake increases ur experience.

Cheers!

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (708 Points)

hey anand....

please don't think negatively.....

you are a ca that means you have abilities and capability to stay strong in difficult times.

i would advice you to prepare for competitive exams for jobs in PSU.

and in the mean time keep yourself busy in a CA firm which will help you to increase your exposure in different working areas.

all the best.....

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)

Dear Anand, some of my friends who passed out in November 11 are still unemployed and some of them who couldnt find job here in India went to Dubai. I am sure almost 60% or may be even more of those passed in May12 have still not got jobs. All i want to tell you is that have little patience you will definately get a job. Dont think of working for 10k.... I mean how can u so under-estimate your capabilities... Those who are not even graduates manage to earn 20-25k per month working in BPOs. You definately deserve more and you will get what you deserve. It all needs a bit of patience. i would suggest you is to register yourself with some renowned jobs consultants at Chennai or Banglore or wherever you want to work. You may also think of starting your own practise but again that will require even much more patience... Bro its just the start...not even two months have passed since results... Have patience and keep your expectations high and dont go for what you dont really deserve. Life is a never ending struggle. Clearing CA Final never means end of the struggle. Struggle to get what u deserve. Good Luck for the professional journey.

omkar patnaik (accounts executive) (28 Points)
Replied 07 September 2012

oh plz dis club is for spreading  postivity n hope for aspiring c.a's.. even a 10th fail student is gettin a salary more then dis.. stop lieing 2 urself n others too...

Jatin Singh Negi (Country Analyst ) (505 Points)
Replied 07 September 2012

I will not give any advice but would like to share my experience of Job search. I had been searching for a job ever since my May 2012.

Its was very difficult to face the repeated failures in interviews.
But I had kept my focus always on improving my communication skills and basic of Accounts and Audit.
Please dont forget to make the notes of AS and Audit Basics.

I even tried after the result.I Couldnt made in Campus too.
I didnt loose hope and kept my improvement on the track vis-a-vis on my communication skills.

After a week of Campus ending, I got a call from a MNC for a position which I still occupy.
I went for that with full rehersal and preparation.I mocked on giving interviews and prepared few question and certain recent happenings.

Now see only after a week of campus, I have a job which is paying me more than what a Big 4 pays.
I am really happy and wish everyone gets this kind of success in their career too.

CRUX: Always do introspection.

Keep rehearsing and practicing the common interview questions.

Work really hard on your comm skills and dressing sense.

For further assistance do mail me at jatinsinghnegi @ gmail.com
Rest you can sms me to 9999878497.
I will surely do the best help to you all :))
Best wishes :))

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: