Easy Office
LCI Learning

No choice in Nov 2009 exams

Page no : 2

himanshu garg (consultency) (89 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

i think ICAI is the most amaizing accounting institute of the world.just one monts before the exam think of a ca final student comes to know that all the question in exam will be compulsary  he has to change whole strategy  from what he had planned before starting the preparations. subject like adv auditing,clsp,cost management,mics,idt will be greately effected by this.

Replied 01 October 2009

by this announcement icai want to decrease confidence , increase enxity among dummy student .

1 Like

nilofar kaware (student with articleship)   (22 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

no way.......i donno whats mean by they saying only practical knowledge is required not working knowledge

Replied 01 October 2009

one more view that can come out of it is that whether in subject like cost management  questions based upon theory will be asked which normally weights 20 marks .

Replied 01 October 2009

i thing reason for not giving choices so that examinees cant avoid question based upon practical approach

manoj (student) (5205 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

hey dear prepare  karo jumke think that it will save our time in examination hall we have not to see our option system

Rohit Thourani (Practice) (96 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

my middle finger salute to ICAI on this .........................

Express ur feelings guys don't hide them

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job) (1528 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

What's the problem in that, Just work hard you will get passed

sutirth (Article) (23 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

Friends plz dnt be tense.... Take it +ly..v dnt hv 2 think 4 theories in exams.. Work hard with smartness..face the challanges in yr life... we all will pass...all the very best guys......

1 Like

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 02 October 2009

These are just mind games played by ICAI.

Take the question papers of auditing and taxation of the last 10 years. Tell me if you find questions like (i)Enumerate the Schedule VI disclosures for assets side of balance sheets - 20 marks OR (ii) Elucidate the transactions not regarded as transfer by the income tax act.

You may find these questions in some University papers, but this will not be the pattern for CA.

Your job is only to analyse the situation and substantiate your stance - End of Story.

But frankly, if you have not seen this notification, if you are seeing a CA question paper for the first time in the hall, if you have the knowledge, you will pass with flying colours only.

And Friends the bottom line is -

An examination is only a test of whether you know the answer to a question posed to you, not whether you have knowledge.

A professional examination is only a test of your ignorance and incapability to find a solution.

buzaku (Superman) (159 Points)
Replied 04 October 2009

<quote> An examination is only a test of whether you know the answer to a question posed to you, not whether you have knowledge.

A professional examination is only a test of your ignorance and incapability to find a solution.</unquote>

Best saying I have heard in a while... :)

sandeep kumar mittal (PCC) (59 Points)
Replied 04 October 2009

hey hey guys 

don't panic nothing gona happen like that

just concentrate on studies and think positive.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE APPEARING IN NOV,09 

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 05 October 2009

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: